JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Cinna (Offline)
New to JF

World Link Education - 10-17-2010, 12:57 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm planning to travel to Japan in july and I would like to know whether anyone has experiences with "World Link Education" (Sprachreisen nach Japan - Japanisch lernen und studieren in Tokio: Sprachkurse an Sprachschulen in Tokyo mit unterschiedlicher Dauer und Intensit) a page which offers language holidays.
Please tell me which experiences you've made and whether you would recommend it to me.

I'm planning to stay 3 months, live in a host family and learn japanies. (as much as it's possible in 3 month ^^)

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Cinna : 10-20-2010 at 03:32 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Firebird (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via ICQ to Firebird Send a message via Skype™ to Firebird
10-19-2010, 01:42 PM

Hi, i don´t know about your site and i cant seem to view it either, but i have booked through Language Travel: 5000+ Language Course Reviews of Language Schools and was quite happy with it. I visited the Kudan Institute in Tokyo and did a homestay. The teachers there were good and there where students from all over the world with any level of japanese. If you need help, most teachers do speak english! I did the conversation class wich fitted my needs the best. The only negative point was a quite long commute between School and homestay, but thats kinda normal in Tokyo and the price for the homestay is really good ( i think its about 2800yen a day with 2 meals). Your commute time will also depend on the homestay you get, the time is upto 90 min one way. My homestay was really awesome by the way : )

Firebird

Back home after 1 year work and travel in Japan and 3 month in Korea: www.teglas.asia (text is in German, but see the pictures!)