LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
princessmarisa (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-21-2011, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Not too bothered about Ghibli, I like Ghibli but not THAT much. Ghibli is for my next visit to Japan. For now I want to see all the stuff I really want to see.

This was my plan too, jeans, tshirt and kitty hoody xD And then something so I don't feel too out of place in Shibuya 109 xD Which is prolly impossible because I don't wanna spend 3873275 on clothes, haha.
haha its not just shibuya it is everywhere. Japanese women in late teens early 20s in the trendy places make a billion efforts.

Reason I felt so out of it was I was rained on my hair soggy, makeup running, in a brown plain tshirt I had worn for 2days and felt nasty and jeans that didn't really fit with a huge shopping bag from a day trapsing around.

You always manage to look casual stylish so will be fine, plus we are tourist gaijin, we can dress however we want and still get served

Fighting ignorance and slaying a few narutards whilst I am at it.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

01-21-2011, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessmarisa View Post
haha its not just shibuya it is everywhere. Japanese women in late teens early 20s in the trendy places make a billion efforts.

Reason I felt so out of it was I was rained on my hair soggy, makeup running, in a brown plain tshirt I had worn for 2days and felt nasty and jeans that didn't really fit with a huge shopping bag from a day trapsing around.

You always manage to look casual stylish so will be fine, plus we are tourist gaijin, we can dress however we want and still get served
Haha aww thank you wifeee <3 I'm like a cross between ahh I wanna look pwettyful and happy/ahh I don't give a crap because I'm gonna be walking around all day and it's gonna be EFFORTZ and everything.

But yeah xD First day it'll be all yay and skirts and swish swish, second day I'll have given up and it'll be a scraggy ponytail and a tshirt, FTW.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
kyo_9 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via Yahoo to kyo_9
01-21-2011, 05:27 PM

the one place I go when I visited Shimokitazawa is definitely 2x2=8 restaurant

LiVe Ur LiFe
Don't do drugs!

(#14 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

03-05-2011, 07:25 AM

shimokitazawa, that's one of my fave place in tokyo. you might like that town if you like vintage jeans or you're DJ who likes to dig vinyls.

Jah Rastafaaari. Yeah pasta for life