JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
michikokuek (Offline)
New to JF

Kumamoto - 02-10-2011, 04:26 PM

Hello, I'm new in Japan Forum. I will be going over to Kumamoto from March 15-22. Any ideas of where to visit ( I'll be going over to mt Aso, Kumamoto castle). Any fun places to visit? or any interesting thing in Fukouka ? ^^
(#2 (permalink))
Old
masaegu (Offline)
永遠の愛

02-10-2011, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michikokuek View Post
Hello, I'm new in Japan Forum. I will be going over to Kumamoto from March 15-22. Any ideas of where to visit ( I'll be going over to mt Aso, Kumamoto castle). Any fun places to visit? or any interesting thing in Fukouka ? ^^
I highly recommend Kurokawa Onsen near Mt. Aso.

In Fukuoka, you might want to try the food stalls at night. The City of Dazaifu just outside of Fukuoka is a nice place to see old temples and shrines.

If you're lucky, you might get to see the sakura. It's too early to predict, though.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

02-10-2011, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by masaegu View Post

In Fukuoka, you might want to try the food stalls at night. The City of Dazaifu just outside of Fukuoka is a nice place to see old temples and shrines.

If you're lucky, you might get to see the sakura. It's too early to predict, though.
Second vote for the food stalls, i spent an entire night along naka with my wife trying food from different yatai.. its amazing
(#4 (permalink))
Old
michikokuek (Offline)
New to JF

02-11-2011, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by masaegu View Post

Wow, sakura.. hopefully I'll have some luck so I could see them!! ^^ Thank you for your recommendations ^^
(#5 (permalink))
Old
michikokuek (Offline)
New to JF

02-11-2011, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwine View Post
Second vote for the food stalls, i spent an entire night along naka with my wife trying food from different yatai.. its amazing
i heard that their food stalls along the road are awesome and priced reasonably^^ thank you for your recommendation, I'll definately go and try out their food stalls! ^^