JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japan Travel Advice (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japan-travel-advice/)
-   -   Kumamoto (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japan-travel-advice/36061-kumamoto.html)

michikokuek 02-10-2011 04:26 PM

Kumamoto
 
Hello, I'm new in Japan Forum. I will be going over to Kumamoto from March 15-22. Any ideas of where to visit ( I'll be going over to mt Aso, Kumamoto castle). Any fun places to visit? or any interesting thing in Fukouka ? ^^

masaegu 02-10-2011 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michikokuek (Post 850505)
Hello, I'm new in Japan Forum. I will be going over to Kumamoto from March 15-22. Any ideas of where to visit ( I'll be going over to mt Aso, Kumamoto castle). Any fun places to visit? or any interesting thing in Fukouka ? ^^

I highly recommend Kurokawa Onsen near Mt. Aso.

In Fukuoka, you might want to try the food stalls at night. The City of Dazaifu just outside of Fukuoka is a nice place to see old temples and shrines.

If you're lucky, you might get to see the sakura. It's too early to predict, though.

godwine 02-10-2011 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masaegu (Post 850507)
I highly recommend Kurokawa Onsen near Mt. Aso.

In Fukuoka, you might want to try the food stalls at night. The City of Dazaifu just outside of Fukuoka is a nice place to see old temples and shrines.

If you're lucky, you might get to see the sakura. It's too early to predict, though.

Second vote for the food stalls, i spent an entire night along naka with my wife trying food from different yatai.. its amazing

michikokuek 02-11-2011 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masaegu (Post 850507)
I highly recommend Kurokawa Onsen near Mt. Aso.

In Fukuoka, you might want to try the food stalls at night. The City of Dazaifu just outside of Fukuoka is a nice place to see old temples and shrines.

If you're lucky, you might get to see the sakura. It's too early to predict, though.

Wow, sakura.. hopefully I'll have some luck so I could see them!! ^^ Thank you for your recommendations ^^

michikokuek 02-11-2011 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by godwine (Post 850528)
Second vote for the food stalls, i spent an entire night along naka with my wife trying food from different yatai.. its amazing

i heard that their food stalls along the road are awesome and priced reasonably^^ thank you for your recommendation, I'll definately go and try out their food stalls! ^^


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:49 PM.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC6