JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
viper99 (Offline)
New to JF

solo travel to japan - 03-13-2012, 05:48 PM

i want to visit japan , but at the moment i dont have anyone to go with me. does anyone now any travel agency or tour groups that cater to solo travellers and are on the cheaper side

also has anyone does the solo travelling by emselves. i mean not having and not nowing anyone in that country
(#2 (permalink))
Old
TayTay (Offline)
New to JF

03-17-2012, 04:50 PM

I am traveling alone there this May. I maybe have a friend coming to meet me....but that's if she can make it. I'm staying by myself for a few nights and then traveling with the tour group Japan Deluxe Tours. You can google them. They were the cheapest I could find and have a variety of tours and dates to choose from. You can be a solo traveler and have your own room with them but there will be other people on the tour. You can also get them to customize a tour just for you but it would be a lot more expensive. They're also suer helpful and arranged my flight and everything for me. I've spoken with a few people who have used them so I know they're legit.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
japafeelings (Offline)
New to JF

03-22-2012, 01:36 PM

cool advice, i thought about travelling too to Japan, but i'm afraid of lost myself or something like that... is great to know that there are great programs such as this one!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-25-2012, 05:24 PM

Post Deleted.

Last edited by RobinMask : 01-07-2018 at 11:35 AM.