JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
PavelMinsk (Offline)
New to JF

cost - 07-16-2011, 02:54 AM

Maybe somebody knows how much it cost to come to Japan from Europe for two weeks? Now it is only my dream, but sometimes I want to come there. Please tell me minimal cost including flight by plane there and back. Thanks.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-16-2011, 03:15 AM

How much research have you done?

Depending on the dates, I've seen an Aeroflot flight from MSQ to NRT for $664 round trip. I'm assuming your name has something to do with where you are at. You give absolutely no info about you and you want to know how much it costs? We don't even know where you live!!!

Last edited by JohnBraden : 07-16-2011 at 03:21 AM.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
PavelMinsk (Offline)
New to JF

07-16-2011, 03:30 AM

Sorry, I thought that it is approximately cost equally to come to Japan from anywhere in Europe. I'm from the capital of Belarus.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-16-2011, 03:43 AM

When do you want to go? Let me ask again, how much research have you done yourself online?

You can find hotels for as cheap as $26 a night....

Last edited by JohnBraden : 07-16-2011 at 03:48 AM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
PavelMinsk (Offline)
New to JF

07-16-2011, 04:01 AM

I want to go in the next summer. People from my country don't go to Japan, so I have not people, who can say me how much it will cost to come and live there for two weeks. I thought, that maybe there are people in this forum, who lives near Belarus and they have been to Japan. I have not looked another topic in this forum, because my English is poor now.

Last edited by PavelMinsk : 07-16-2011 at 01:44 PM.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Muchujapan (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Muchujapan Send a message via Yahoo to Muchujapan Send a message via Skype™ to Muchujapan
travel - 07-24-2011, 05:14 PM

you could always look up the stuff instead of asking others to look it up for you? or go look for a travel agent.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
TrubyLiz (Offline)
New to JF

07-24-2011, 05:34 PM

I'm in the UK and flights from London are anywhere between £500-2,000 return, and about the same in Euros from Germany. You might be able to get it cheaper though, sometimes you can get deals which have flights and hotel rooms together and it's cheaper than if you got it separately. And if you're in Belarus, you might want to see if you need a visa to travel there. *I know UK citizens need a visa to get into Belarus... that doesn't actually mean anything but it might be needed?*

A travel agent should know more, really. They'll be able to get you any deals too.