JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
crime60 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to crime60
Smile Hi all... - 08-31-2011, 06:47 AM

I am planning my 1st visit to the land of the rising sun,,, no idea when to do so, where to start from, what “not to miss”, how much do I need as “budget” and how to control it…
I am a 26 years old single male. My main aim to travel to Japan is explore it, getting to know the “essential basics” of the culture, the nature, the ancient and the modern Japan.
I have a “wide ranged” of interests from moving around, camping, adrenaline boost experiences (which is a must) yes I am an “adrenaline junkie”, and night life to peaceful, relaxing “hot spring” nights from time to time…

From what I read about Japan, it is a country where I can certainly enjoy my interests, but as I said before, its my 1st experience so I don’t want to mess it up…

"work for your world and living like you will forever live, and work for your hereafter like you'll die tomorrow"
Mohamed (P.B.U.H)
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

08-31-2011, 04:27 PM

Is there a question in there?
(#3 (permalink))
Old
crime60 (Offline)
JF Regular

Talking 08-31-2011, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Is there a question in there?
hahahahaha...
I can' believe I forgot to post the main point of this thread...

I need a help,,, I want to go to japan but I am not sure of the right time to do it, the budget that I will need and the places that I don't want to miss,,, so if you have anything that will help me sort out a good trip to Japan I will appreciate it...
I talked a bit about myself and my interests just to guide you to help me out...

"work for your world and living like you will forever live, and work for your hereafter like you'll die tomorrow"
Mohamed (P.B.U.H)
(#4 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-31-2011, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crime60 View Post
hahahahaha...
I can' believe I forgot to post the main point of this thread...

I need a help,,, I want to go to japan but I am not sure of the right time to do it, the budget that I will need and the places that I don't want to miss,,, so if you have anything that will help me sort out a good trip to Japan I will appreciate it...
I talked a bit about myself and my interests just to guide you to help me out...
Japan has a temperate climate, 4 seasons and the extreme north and south are more colder/hotter in winter/summer.... If you are into skiing, then Hokkaido or Nagano in winter is your deal. If it's hiking, then spring and fall are best.

As far as budget, it depends on so many things: length of stay, accomodation level, spending habits.... it's too broad a question to answer correctly.

You should go to japan-guide.com - Japan Travel and Living Guide to look around and see what interests you. You can ask more specific questions here and we'll answer them as best we can, but yours are so broad that it's hard to answer....

Last edited by JohnBraden : 08-31-2011 at 07:46 PM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
crime60 (Offline)
JF Regular

08-31-2011, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
You can ask more specific questions here and we'll answer them as best we can, but yours are so broad that it's hard to answer....
I guess I was a bit broad about this,,,
I will try to narrow my doubts a bit... & thanks for the Japan-Guide link, it will help me out in this for sure...
I'll be back soon with a bunch of questions that needs to be answered, ok...

To all,,, thanks in advance for your efforts

Mohamed (P.B.U.H)
(#6 (permalink))
Old
crime60 (Offline)
JF Regular

Smile Back to civilisation... - 09-14-2011, 06:53 AM

I know it's been a while since I last logged in, but can't help it,,, it's the nature of my job... this will cast us away from the subject of the thread but I feel the need to talk about my job, because I just got promoted ...
Ok, I work for a petroleum company, I was a mechanical technician and I got promoted to a coordinator, it is a great responsibility but I will do my best in it... I didn't mention about the rotation, I work for 2 weeks and get off for 2... It's a place far away from where I live. Anyhow, I just came back from the most hectic 4 weeks of my career...

Back to the main subject of this thread... I decided that I will just cut my ticket to Japan whenever the time is right & the budget off-corse ... I will just get there and see how things will work from there on... Sounds like a plane, RIGHT?!!!

Mohamed (P.B.U.H)