LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

11-13-2011, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetokyo View Post
Wow thats amazing! You're so experienced that you can get to go to all those places. Nikko though, Ive always wanted to go. It looks so beautiful, honestly. & Fukushima, are you going to do volunteer work or do you just want to visit? It sounds like you're going to have fun, enjoy!
Nikko is a nice day trip from Tokyo. You can do it easily and well worth it.

As far as Fukushima is concerned, the 11th (anniversary) is when I'm going to those places affected by the triple disaster. I'm not volunteering; I'm much too old for that. I'm going to pay my respects and spend money there to help the local economy.... Thanks, I will have fun!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
crime60 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to crime60
11-13-2011, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
As far as Fukushima is concerned, the 11th (anniversary) is when I'm going to those places affected by the triple disaster. I'm not volunteering; I'm much too old for that. I'm going to pay my respects and spend money there to help the local economy.... Thanks, I will have fun!
Now that is noble,,, my all respect...

"work for your world and living like you will forever live, and work for your hereafter like you'll die tomorrow"
Mohamed (P.B.U.H)
(#43 (permalink))
Old
sweetokyo (Offline)
JF Regular

11-14-2011, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Nikko is a nice day trip from Tokyo. You can do it easily and well worth it.

Goodluck with everything there. Not a lot of people go out to do such a good deed like that.

I don't have a facebook.

Last edited by sweetokyo : 11-14-2011 at 02:29 AM.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

11-14-2011, 02:34 AM

Thank you! But it's not all that noble or anything. It's the least I can do. Japan has been good to me....time to reciprocate. Apart from the paycheck donations to the Japanese Red Cross, I want to actually see my money go to the local economy....
(#45 (permalink))
Old
sweetokyo (Offline)
JF Regular

11-14-2011, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Thank you! But it's not all that noble or anything. It's the least I can do. Japan has been good to me....time to reciprocate. Apart from the paycheck donations to the Japanese Red Cross, I want to actually see my money go to the local economy....
Yeah, Japan means a lot to people. It was hard to see the tsunami hit Japan. Its always good to have people who care about the culture & go out to Japan even after the warnings of radiation levels. Japan is appreciative of that, im sure

I don't have a facebook.

Last edited by sweetokyo : 11-14-2011 at 03:02 AM.