JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
joshuapurcell (Offline)
New to JF

Tokyo Events around the Beginning of June - 05-03-2007, 12:38 AM

My wife and I are traveling to Japan on May 26, and we will be staying in Tokyo from around June 2 through June 5. We are both 28 years old, we like to go out to clubs and listen to electronic music, and I've been trying unsuccessfully to find some information on any events, DJs or other similar things happening in the Tokyo area around the time we will be there. I'm sure we will find plenty of things to do that will be great once we get there, and I have found some names of clubs that sound perfect... it's just that I have only found one or two sources on the internet and I'd like to get as much info as possible together beforehand. During the day we will be shopping, sight-seeing, and will have plenty of fun stuff to do I'm sure. I just want to make sure the nights are at least as fun as the days.

Anyone have any recommendations or information on nightlife/music/club events during the beginning of June?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
czucha (Offline)
New to JF

club events - 05-11-2007, 10:17 PM

The 3 big venues are Ageha, Yellow and Womb - most mix local and international DJs. Check their sites for something that appeals:
[ ageHa ]
www.club-yellow.com/contents.html
WOMB-Future Style"web"