JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Nickeks (Offline)
New to JF

Going to Japan this summer - 12-24-2011, 04:30 AM

I am going to japan this summer, but i am not sure how it will work
my dad said he found a few family for me to stay with, or i can go on a tour but it only last 3 weeks. i want to stay in japan at least 2 months , but i think moving in with a random family might be a little awkward and i dont wanna go on a tour for 3 weeks. What other ways are there for me to stay in japan, I am 16 and im probably gonna be going alone... thanks :]
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
12-24-2011, 05:01 AM

You will find more active users and help at Japanologic Forum. You might want to post there instead.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
sonhalb (Offline)
New to JF

Rice paddies in Japan - 12-24-2011, 03:08 PM

Art rice is called "Tanbo ato" is a type of Japanese art, done on their own rice fields. They use different colors of rice to create the artwork incredibly spectacular!
Derived from the rice like this ...
Rice cultivation has more than 2000 years in the province of Aomori Inakadate (Japan) and rice into art competition began in 1993. The farmers here want to do something nice to bring some life to his village, and they set out to design the first picture with simple drawings on rice Mount Iwaki. More and more they create more beautiful works.
Then they used computer design drawings and rice with different colors to add vivid picture, the color of rice is used as much as green varieties generally named tsugaru_roman; purple and Golden rice is kodaimai, also brown, red ...

Farmers usually plant wheat in May and in September, the paintings were completed, the cultivated varieties are extremely careful, everything must be calculated carefully. And regardless of the farmers, when the rising rice, these are artworks display makes the whole sky to admire them.
From the surrounding buildings, one can admire the work, but most amazing is watching from the planes fly right through this area.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Nickeks (Offline)
New to JF

12-25-2011, 04:02 AM

oh arigatou :}