(#11 (permalink))
Old
Yggdrazzil (Offline)
Gone since 02-08-2007

Send a message via MSN to Yggdrazzil
06-05-2007, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
Well as long as you say excuse me (sumimasen) and approach in a friendly and respectful manner, then I believe any of those things you listed will be appropriate!

I usually do things on impulse. I heard these 2 guys I know from the net were going to Japan so I asked them if I could tag along and we booked everything afterwards

I can't wait for pictures! Where in JP are you going?
Tokyo And well err didn't really make a plan of what we (me and 2 friends from england) are going to do, aside from having fun

I went to the bank today, they are speedprocessing my application, I *MIGHT* have a creditcard. I also bought Yenn worth of € 500,- to get started. *crosses fingers, hope my cc is finished in time!!!*

Bye

Last edited by Yggdrazzil : 06-05-2007 at 02:37 PM.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Yggdrazzil (Offline)
Gone since 02-08-2007

06-07-2007, 10:05 AM

\0/ got a phone call just now, the bank have my cc ready for me I'll pick it up tomorrow. Funny how all the banks I called, including this one, said "approx. 14 days to process your application". Yet putting the slightest pressure on them results in a creditcard WITHIN 3 days bwahahah, sweeet!

Bye
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Housetek (Offline)
is a big dork

Send a message via AIM to Housetek Send a message via MSN to Housetek Send a message via Skype™ to Housetek
06-11-2007, 02:23 AM

i got into a similar prob my first trip to Tokyo.

all i had was a debit card from Wachovia, and i asked if it would work in japan they said Definately not.

Turns out i go to a citi bank and try it out. and it does work.

But Only certain Banks would take it.

Best to go with Visa or mastercard.

my friend brought a discover his first time.... might as well bring a post it note that says Credit Card on it. =P

Good luck and Enjoy your stay in Tokyo

if your into arcades and whatnot im always down for some gamer friends =)

pm me and ill give you my jap cell when you arrive im Right in Tokyo myself.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Yggdrazzil (Offline)
Gone since 02-08-2007

06-14-2007, 01:58 PM

I got my creditcard in time! Thanks for all the posts anyway!!

Im in Tokyo right now, and its awesome!! Ill promise to upload some pics later in the week. WTS [Rain] hehe, but its alright, spent some time in the arcade halls, man everyone goes MENTAL on those machines lol, me and my mates play like, everything on slowmo pace Still is great fun.

Its really great that one of us has already been here, cuz his experience helped a lot in finding stuff etc.

Having loads of fun, *wave*

Bye
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Yggdrazzil (Offline)
Gone since 02-08-2007

06-17-2007, 09:29 AM

Okay we were up at that Cosplay bridge today(grrrr keep forgetting the name) and there weren`t any cosplayers ?? I thought Sunday was THE day to check out some funky cosplay people! We did find a large queue of women standing in the shade holding weird tickets. Dont know what they were standing around for. We sat near the spot they were waiting for a good hour, poking fun and making pics of passersby, was good fun gehheh

At a most EXCELLENT tuna wrap at the Subway restaurant, mmm was delicious!! *wave*

(Ps; all the commotion about a credit card has been for nothing so far, haven@t used it once yet!!)

Bye
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Tsukikage (Offline)
6th div vice

06-17-2007, 01:03 PM

Harajuku is the name i think you mean. theyre usually all by the entrance to Yoyogi (sp) park weather permitting

Bankai!
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Yggdrazzil (Offline)
Gone since 02-08-2007

06-23-2007, 11:01 AM

Having a blast in japan, most pictures need a photoshop/edit thingy to highlight the funny thing about it and shizzle, which ill assemble at home , if I ever get around to see all the pictures I made lol!

Giving the harajuku bridge another shot tomorrow prolly, depending on the weather hehe!! *wave*

(leaving on tuesday already , buuuh!!)

Bye