JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
slagroomtaartje (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-11-2007, 11:18 AM

you must be drunk or crazy to come to holland for holiday,unless you want to meet somebody ofcourse ^^, always rain,no palm trees,or anytying u need for holiday
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Yggdrazzil (Offline)
Gone since 02-08-2007

Send a message via MSN to Yggdrazzil
07-11-2007, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slagroomtaartje View Post
you must be drunk or crazy to come to holland for holiday,unless you want to meet somebody ofcourse ^^, always rain,no palm trees,or anytying u need for holiday
Amsterdam is cool to visit, Madurodam is sweet as well, the Efteling (theme park) National Museum (even if its only for Van Gogh's "nightwatch" painting ), etc. etc.!
Aside from that that everyone speaks a bit of english (eventhough most peoples pronounciation is horribly dutch, its good enough to be able understand what they mean) which is a pro too!
You must taste "hagelslag", "herring", "drop" (thanks mr. slagroomtaartje) wear "clogs" for at least half a day (and die from the pain in your feet) etc. there's a lot of fun stuff to do !!!

Bye

Last edited by Yggdrazzil : 07-11-2007 at 11:31 AM.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
JF Old Timer

07-11-2007, 11:29 AM

forgot drop??
haha nice points,guess there is someting to to in holland after all^^
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
07-11-2007, 11:55 AM

I love Van Gogh! Actually one of the reasons why I wanna go to Holland is cause of the paintings you got there ^_^

Also it is a tiny country, you can hire a car and get to see everything in few days.

everything is relative and contradictory ~

Last edited by Suki : 08-27-2007 at 08:31 PM.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
JF Old Timer

07-11-2007, 12:00 PM

yes,u can cross it in 3 hours ^^, see most peaople think of drugs when they think of holland,cause its the only country were u can buy light drugs,but its not to bad
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Pansytangxuan (Offline)
New to JF

08-06-2007, 05:48 AM

I agree with you all. Spain is so beautiful that I can't forget the trip there. Excellent and quiet beaches can be found near Malaga, Huelva and Almer in the south as well as near the coasts of La Manga, Galicia, Asturias, Cantabria and Euskadi. If you do enjoy extremely developed resort towns, there are plenty of crowded beaches on the Costa de la Luz and the Costa del Sol. Interesting is the harbour of Almerimar with cosy bars, just south of El Ejido (Almeria).

Very unique architecture can be found in Cordoba, Salamanca, Granada, Toledo, Madrid... The visionary architecture of Antoni Gaud?and the Picasso museum are in Barcelona while Madrid is home to Spain top three art museums.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Amberannyuyun (Offline)
New to JF

08-27-2007, 07:06 AM

Corrida and Flamenco, or sun, sea and sand. Spend holiday in Spain, you can be enjoyable at any time of year. There’s a dream holiday for everyone there, from the ideal family beach holiday on the Costa del Sol, to the exciting of the Thorpe feast in Andalucia, and the cultural highlights of Madrid, Seville, and Granada – you will find the real Spain!
The ideal months for travel to Spain are May, June and September (plus April and October in the south). At these times you can rest on good-to- unexceptionable weather, yet keep away from the excessive heat degree - and the special masses of Spanish and peregrin tourists - of July and August. But there's goodish climatic condition in some areas of Spain practically year round. Winter along the southern and southeastern Mediterranean coasts is tender, while in the height of summer you can retreat to the northwest, to beaches or high mountains anywhere to get out of the way of the unthinkable heat. The best feast days are mostly concentrated between Semana Santa (the week leading up to Easter Sunday) and September to October.
ibiza hotel
barcelona hotel
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
08-27-2007, 08:40 PM

Worship me people!! I am Spanish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pansytangxuan
Excellent and quiet beaches can be found near Malaga, Huelva and Almer in the south as well as near the coasts of La Manga, Galicia, Asturias, Cantabria and Euskadi. If you do enjoy extremely developed resort towns, there are plenty of crowded beaches on the Costa de la Luz and the Costa del Sol. Interesting is the harbour of Almerimar with cosy bars, just south of El Ejido (Almeria).
I have never been to most of those places, just Cantabria and Euskadi. Oh and my grandad was born in El Ejido. I wanna go to Andalusia but damn it is way too hot over there in summer time, and I can't stand the heat.

Pd- Where's Yggdrazzil?? I miss him

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#19 (permalink))
Old
judangxianiq (Offline)
New to JF

10-10-2007, 01:33 AM

Travel is easy, accommodation plentiful, the climate benign, the people relaxed, the beaches long and sandy, the food and drink easy to come by and full of regional variety. Also the sandy beaches in Barcelona and Costa del sol and you can also chech in Barcelona hotel and Costa del sol hotel . More than 50 million foreigners a year visit Spain, yet you can also travel for days and hear nothing but Spanish. That’s really a good idea to make a trip to Spain.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
qingshuilizi (Offline)
New to JF

10-26-2007, 05:19 AM

Spain is a spectacular and diverse country. My colleagues and I have made several times trip abroad and we unanimous deem that Spain is the most country we have been to. We not only enjoy its bullfights, flamenco dancers and crowded beaches, but also admire its social culture. Spanish people are very open-hearted and communicative. You won't have any problems to get to know someone, especially in the big cities like Madrid or Barcelona. If you want to go to Spain be on a tour, the sites costa brava holidays and ibiza beach may help you a lot.