LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
11-04-2007, 09:42 PM

LMAOOOOOOOO

Aaaah dude, it's pretty clear to me that the last two posters are the same person xD Sandy beaches?? in Bercelona??? lol It's about the shittiest beach I've ever been to... I mean, it really isn't one of the best things about the city.

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Ito (Offline)
<3 Fahad

11-04-2007, 09:59 PM

i thought this was travel in all europe.. u all talk about spain.. theres alot more too see then spain.. i live in sweden ^^.. i have been in poland,finland.

i got irc now
find mangas on lurk
my site: http://jennikaisa.hi5.com/
Member in deviantart: ito86
http://13gb.com/pictures/2288/ WTF
protest against facebook!!

(#23 (permalink))
Old
Chizuko (Offline)
New to JF

11-04-2007, 10:16 PM

what's Sweden like?

How long has it been since a smile last graced my lips? Is this what they call dispair?
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Ito (Offline)
<3 Fahad

11-06-2007, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chizuko View Post
what's Sweden like?
hmm. i think stockholm is werry pretty capital.. we have all four seasons.. its cold now.. hehe
i will show picthers instead... from summer in stockholm 2007.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sthlm2.jpg (63.3 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg sthlm5.jpg (78.8 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg sthlm6.jpg (67.4 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg sthlm7.jpg (60.6 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg sthlm9.jpg (67.3 KB, 27 views)

i got irc now
find mangas on lurk

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

11-07-2007, 05:33 PM

Spain was all the guy who started the thread asked about. I agree, he should've put a different title.

I thought it was amazingly cold in Sweden pretty much all the time. I had an academical exchange with some Swedish people two years ago ^.^ they stayed here for a week but we never got to go over there... can't remember the name of the town they were from, sorry, but very few of them were able to speak English well enough to carry on a conversation xD!

Good shots, btw

(#26 (permalink))
Old
Ito (Offline)
<3 Fahad

Smile 11-09-2007, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
Spain was all the guy who started the thread asked about. I agree, he should've put a different title.

I thought it was amazingly cold in Sweden pretty much all the time. I had an academical exchange with some Swedish people two years ago ^.^ they stayed here for a week but we never got to go over there... can't remember the name of the town they were from, sorry, but very few of them were able to speak English well enough to carry on a conversation xD!

Good shots, btw
oh thanks, i took it with my mobile. yea its cold here so it takes time to get used to it. we have authum now and some places already started to snow. but we dont have as mutch winter as i reamber is as a kid, its becouse off the global warming. i havent been in spain though but it will be later on, wanna go to japan first.. hugs Ito

i got irc now
find mangas on lurk

(#27 (permalink))
Old
kjkj (Offline)
New to JF

share my travel - 12-10-2007, 03:51 AM

I think once you're in Spain, you can't miss mallorca and costa del sol hotel. They are all unforgettable places to visit and I'd love to go back for awhile. If you're in Barcelona be sure to check out the Picasso museum as well and I think the best way to get around Spain is by train, and you can see the beautiful scene along the way.
Have a good trip in Spain!
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

12-10-2007, 03:49 PM

Here we go again xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

How much d'you get paid for advertising Spain? You know, I could do that too and a little extra money is never unappreciated

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Kismetsx (Offline)
New to JF

Make a trip! - 12-19-2007, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judangxianiq View Post
Travel is easy, accommodation plentiful, the climate benign, the people relaxed, the beaches long and sandy, the food and drink easy to come by and full of regional variety. Also the sandy beaches in Barcelona and Costa del sol and you can also chech in Barcelona hotel and Costa del sol hotel . More than 50 million foreigners a year visit Spain, yet you can also travel for days and hear nothing but Spanish. That’s really a good idea to make a trip to Spain.

If you want to make a travel in spain make sure the transport is very import. Last year I went to spain with my friends. And we highly recommend AutoEurope in Menorca for car rentals throughout Europe. They provide excellent on-line pre-departure service, and have advantageous rates. They have toll-free numbers in most European countries, and we have found their service to be reliable and helpful. AutoEurope agencies (esp. EuropeCar) have branches in a large network of European cities and towns, with the possibility of pick-up and drop-off service in different locations. If you find that the car you have rented does not meet your needs, they provide easy upgrades at many locations, sometimes at no charge.