JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Eolande (Offline)
New to JF

Travel in Europe - 06-07-2007, 07:14 AM

Anyone wants to travel to Spain? It is a worthy visiting country in the world and I have been to there quite a few times on trave. I deem that once you're in Spain, you can't miss barcelona where you can taste the really beautiful sandy beach and you can have cooling dips in the sea and Costa Brava . In summer you can also go to tenerife , it is the summer resort. I love them all. And people there are mostly friendly and hospitable and you won't be worried about anything in your travel.
Have a good time in your trip!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
YaksokuDa (Offline)
Banned

06-09-2007, 02:38 PM

I'm English so naturally Spain is my second home *BOOZE*
Ever summer I go and I've been to Spain around 12 times.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Kalillalalen (Offline)
New to JF

07-11-2007, 06:24 AM

Yes, Spain is a beautiful county. Barcelona and Madrid are both great cities. I feel very lucky to have spent a lot of time in Spain. Some other cities to visit: Salamanca, near Portugual, has beautiful architecture. The Basque country, too. San Sebastian is possibly the most beautiful city in the region, but Bilbao is worth visiting for the Guggenheim museum and old town, and the little seaside village of Hondarabbia. Outside Madrid are towns like Segovia, Toledo, and Avila, Toledo is probably the most famous. And Andalucia in the south, Grenada for the Alhambra, and Cordoba is very charming. Seville is very touristic but the old quarter is fantastic and you have to visit the bull ring for a tour!
The Lonely Planet guide books are always an excellent source of info and they tend to be honest, too—some guidebooks manage to find charm everywhere, but LP tells it like it is, so you don't waste time or money. As for taking the train, I found buses to actually be better. They are quite cheap and reasonably comfortable. A friend and I took the bus from Madrid to Grenada, and then travelled by bus all over Andalucia, and it was fine.
Missed the Picasso museum in Barcelona! I spent too much time in the old town...
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Hatredcopter (Offline)
In the middle of nowhere!

07-11-2007, 06:39 AM

Spam thread. . .
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Yggdrazzil (Offline)
Gone since 02-08-2007

Send a message via MSN to Yggdrazzil
07-11-2007, 06:43 AM

I've been to Spain 6 years Mainly Costa Brava hehehe It's so touristic, have the people there speak dutch by now 0_o (which is the main reason we started going to different countries like Ghambia and Brazil instead)

Bye
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Yggdrazzil (Offline)
Gone since 02-08-2007

07-11-2007, 07:40 AM

Lol! Yeah, every english or german tourist group I met in Spain was horrible bwahaha..they're always were so angry when they're drunk 0_o

Bye
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Hisuwashi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-11-2007, 08:03 AM

Ahh the Germans. Infamous for getting up at 5 AM to put their towels on deckchairs.

Once this guy I know just chucked them all in the swimming pool... heheheh

~ Wind Song ~
~ Windlied ~
~ Chant du vent ~
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Yggdrazzil (Offline)
Gone since 02-08-2007

07-11-2007, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisuwashi View Post
Ahh the Germans. Infamous for getting up at 5 AM to put their towels on deckchairs.

Once this guy I know just chucked them all in the swimming pool... heheheh
Lmao yeah, legendary swimming pool towel arguments, *sigh*. Well we always went to spain with a group of 15-20 people. Our groupsize usually settled arguments for us Noone wants to pick a fight with 15-20 people

Bye
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
07-11-2007, 11:06 AM

Really beautiful sandy beach... of Barcelona? LMFAO! You'd have to be crazy (or very drunk) to go to that beach, you wouldn't wanna know what we (well not me, I mean the youth ^^) do there at night.

I have an apartment in Calella de Palafrugell (CB) and ours is the only Catalan family in the block! All the other flats have been inaved by English and German families (there used to be Frenchs but they seem to have desappeared). It's horrible, makes me feel as if I was the one abroad!!

You guys are invaders, I'll fucking go to Holland next year and... and... destroy everything that comes my way!!

... not really.

In fact, we like having so many tourists, for... obvious... reasons.

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Yggdrazzil (Offline)
Gone since 02-08-2007

07-11-2007, 11:16 AM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa come to holland and when you feel destructive ill present you to my boss I could do without him bwahahaha

In all my holidays to Spain me or my friends never broke anything and we try to be as civil as (drunkenly) possible!!

Bye