JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Gorotsuki (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Gorotsuki Send a message via MSN to Gorotsuki Send a message via Yahoo to Gorotsuki Send a message via Skype™ to Gorotsuki
Maybe going next year - 06-28-2007, 10:24 PM

I may be going to japan next year for 3 months (summer holiday). I am going to be saving up my money for the next year. I am currently learning japanese and I am okay but I can't really understand what I am being told I can speak some though. I just started learning japanese 2 months ago. In the next year though I hope to be better in it. I guess I will be hanging around the japanese sections of town.

I am not sure where to go. I don't want to go to a tourist type spot. I plan to move to Japan some day in the future and I kind of what to experience normal life. Just without working since I can't get a working visa yet

How much money would I need for 3 months also. I was thinking of brining about 1.5m yen for rent cost, travel, and food. I am just not sure how I would do that because I think thers a limit to how much money you can take there at 1 time.

Can I even rent a apartment on a tourist visa?

Oh and any tips would be greatly appreciated.

ありがとう