JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japan Travel Advice (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japan-travel-advice/)
-   -   im to tall!! (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japan-travel-advice/5735-im-tall.html)

ChiAmaterasuNeko 04-14-2009 05:35 PM

I'm 5' 8'' and still growing a little. ^^ Not too tall, but I tower over most of my girl friends.

japanlover93 04-14-2009 06:57 PM

well i just wish to be alittle taller but i'm to short

Troo 04-15-2009 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SephirothVVC (Post 697818)
PFFFFT-.-!!!!!! finding pants is almost impossible for me-.- i have to find 37" inseams>.<

Duuude. I thought I had trouble! At least I just buy men's trousers and have done with it.

Pexster 04-15-2009 10:33 AM

@SepVVC-hahaha looks like you do have it worse. -_-

@Chi-lol you want SephVVC to be your bodygaurd? lmao. aha good luck havin him protect you. He's lazy. lol And plus Sephiroth is a big bad guy who fends only for himself. Which is why bad guys are KoOL. xD

ChiAmaterasuNeko 04-15-2009 03:52 PM

@ Pex

Well...I'll torture him until he's not lazy anymore! *pulls out a rusty scalpel and some hydrochloric acid* Muahahahaaaa~! But /our/ Sephiroth might possibly think about defending me, eh? The real one, of course not...but...oh no, wait are they the same?!? lol

SephirothVVC 04-15-2009 06:25 PM

this would be me as a bodyguard:
me- ill protecet you from the creepy man
youz- OMG he running after me, Sephiroth save me!!!
*silence*
youz- *turn around*
me- *is playing with a kitty while watching you get dragged away* o, im sorry did you need something?? hey! whered you go?:crykitty:

something similar actually happened before-.- i said id protect my sisters friends one time when we went to the the park, and me and my sister walked away to play with ducks and when we went babck they were all panicy and told us a stranger was talking and sitting with them AHAHAHA i laughed^.^

ChiAmaterasuNeko 04-15-2009 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SephirothVVC (Post 698413)
this would be me as a bodyguard:
me- ill protecet you from the creepy man
youz- OMG he running after me, Sephiroth save me!!!
*silence*
youz- *turn around*
me- *is playing with a kitty while watching you get dragged away* o, im sorry did you need something?? hey! whered you go?:crykitty:

something similar actually happened before-.- i said id protect my sisters friends one time when we went to the the park, and me and my sister walked away to play with ducks and when we went babck they were all panicy and told us a stranger was talking and sitting with them AHAHAHA i laughed^.^

That's hilarious! Well, not really, but I'm laughing anyway. ^^ Good job, Sephiroth, good job.

alanX 04-15-2009 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by japanlover93 (Post 697857)
well i just wish to be alittle taller but i'm to short

I don't think anyone can see how tall you are in that picture...

So the point of posting it was.......?

Pexster 04-16-2009 06:17 AM

@Chi-LOL hahaha I don't think bring a Rusty Scalpel out is going to make a difference. hahaha trust me he's lazy sometimes, but when he wants starbucks, that is when he starts Working.

they are the same. But one in reality and one in animated version. :P

@SephVVC-LOL hahaha you are a true Sadistic. hahaha

ChiAmaterasuNeko 04-16-2009 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pexster (Post 698698)
@Chi-LOL hahaha I don't think bring a Rusty Scalpel out is going to make a difference. hahaha trust me he's lazy sometimes, but when he wants starbucks, that is when he starts Working.

they are the same. But one in reality and one in animated version. :P

@SephVVC-LOL hahaha you are a true Sadistic. hahaha

The rusty scalpel so he will get tetanus after he's dead. Teehee. Now who's being sadistic?

Oh, ok, about Sephiroth's identity, glad we got that all cleared up. ^^

Starbucks? Where? I normally hate coffee, but they still have good stuff there. Starbucks is my exception.

((Mods--Sorry, we're kind of getting off topic. ^_^u))