JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Hisuwashi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-23-2006, 01:37 PM

NO WAY!!! OOH I AM SO EVIL!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I am going to be sane now. Seriously I really want to go to Japan and see all these things. Heck, I want to live there in fact! lol

~ Wind Song ~
~ Windlied ~
~ Chant du vent ~
(#22 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
10-23-2006, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisuwashi View Post
NO WAY!!! OOH I AM SO EVIL!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I am going to be sane now. Seriously I really want to go to Japan and see all these things. Heck, I want to live there in fact! lol
[...takes all the sugar inducing agents and locks up the room]

you need to some addiction help.

yeah, it would be great to live there. it really would. and hopefully everyone that hopes to live there at one point, will get the chance. But truth is, it'll rarely happen while in our younger years. simply b/c we're young and life gets in the way in the form of parents and discretion and whatnot. too bad eh? It only seems as fun when you're younger. lol, like going on a student exchange to attend school there for a year or something. ^^ (one of my regrets in life. mised out by 2 years. )
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Hisuwashi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-23-2006, 04:50 PM

XD

yeah how old are you? actually you don't have to say but I wondered. have you been there then?

~ Wind Song ~
~ Windlied ~
~ Chant du vent ~
(#24 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
10-23-2006, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisuwashi View Post
XD

yeah how old are you? actually you don't have to say but I wondered. have you been there then?
i'm 21

regrets already and i'm only 21 eh? lol...so sad

no i haven't been there. but i'm heading over there in a few months. ^^ so it'll be lots of fun. heh
the reason i started the new blog you see in my signature is for that very trip actually. to document my trip leading up to and from japan. ^^
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

10-23-2006, 09:04 PM

Quote:
no i haven't been there. but i'm heading over there in a few months. ^^ so it'll be lots of fun. heh
My family usually goes Holiday around the Winter perioud, with the slight chance i might be heading to Japan.. im wondering where abouts in Japan are you heading? one in a million chance we may meet.. haha

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
NinjaKasumi123 (Offline)
Deadly Kunoichi

10-23-2006, 11:18 PM

T_T Im so sad cause no body here wants to see Cherry Blossom..

(#27 (permalink))
Old
aphrodite (Offline)
Korean Bombshell <3

10-24-2006, 12:58 AM

A good japanese site is japanzone.com i love that site thats were i meet many of my japanese and chinese friends if that url isnt right this might be the url i really dont know its been a while since i have been there japan-zone.com
(#28 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

10-24-2006, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesperd View Post
My family usually goes Holiday around the Winter perioud, with the slight chance i might be heading to Japan.. im wondering where abouts in Japan are you heading? one in a million chance we may meet.. haha
lol, i'm not going with my family though. going there alone. i'm staying in a hotel in tokyo. It's for about 6 weeks. It's not for the winter season though. ^^;
i got one of those reservation tickets that will work anytime as long as they have room at the time i call it in. About Mid-January ish.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
kinikuchunks (Offline)
New to JF

kyoto - 10-24-2006, 03:12 PM

Make sure you visit kyoto, beautiful, gorgeous city. I had a blast there.

In tokyo make sure you visit shinjuku, wink, wink! I had lot's of fun there too, especially if you like the ladies, oh yeahhhhh.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

10-24-2006, 05:21 PM

Quote:
lol, i'm not going with my family though. going there alone. i'm staying in a hotel in tokyo. It's for about 6 weeks. It's not for the winter season though. ^^;
i got one of those reservation tickets that will work anytime as long as they have room at the time i call it in. About Mid-January ish.
Hey have fun, tell us all about it when you get back!

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.