JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
franconeus (Offline)
New to JF

Looking - 08-09-2007, 08:21 PM

Hello everyone...planning to go to Japan in mid-October and need to get to the Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium from Narita Airport...can anyone point me in the right direction eg. contact numbers, e-mail addresses etc....thank you for your time and help...Frank from Montreal.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Okinawa (Offline)
Okinawa Japan Sweety

08-11-2007, 12:11 PM

I'm not sure as I am in Okinawa, are you going through any travel agency? Maybe they can help you.

I love taking Pictures of Japan. I love Japan, do you? Check out my Okinawa Pictures. Okinawa is home, a small little island in Japan.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
DXL (Offline)
JF Regular

08-11-2007, 01:00 PM

Tokyo Metropolitan Government building or gymnasium?
(#4 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

08-12-2007, 04:17 PM

The gym is in near Shinanomachi Station, Narita is actually pretty far from Tokyo. I would take the Narita Express train to Tokyo station, then change to the Chuo Main Line to Ochanomizu, then to the Chuo-Sobu Line to Shinanomachi Station.

Is this the best way?
(#5 (permalink))
Old
franconeus (Offline)
New to JF

08-27-2007, 03:52 AM

Thank you my friend for the info...it will be very useful...I tried the Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium website to get info on ticket sales for the event but unfortunately my grasp of the Japanese language is non existant...there isn't even a contact number I can make out...perhaps you can take a look and get back to me with a phone number I can call...if it's any help this is the URL...http://www.tef.or.jp/tmg/index.php ...once again thank you very much...OSU