JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Akujin (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Akujin
Heading to Japan this time next year. - 08-19-2007, 11:36 AM

Hey all me and 2 friends are going to Japan this time next year. Were going for 2 weeks and plan to set up "base", we are planning on getting the rail pass and using the train to get around the tourist attractions and such. We have found a flight and hotel combo for 2 weeks which is costing us about 900 - 950 I forget how much off hand and we have also found the rail pass for 200. We just got to make sure we can but it from the place we found it, because its also a travel shop but it's one of the more expensive ones. As for spending money I planning on taking 1,000 - 1,500 british pounds that should hopefully last for the 2 weeks we are going to be there.

I'd also like to ask about night life in Japan could you give me any suggestions on where to go and the such we are all 21 or over and enjoy having alot to drink when we hit the town in the UK and can easily spend £100 in about 2 hours on drinks alone.............>.< don't judge me drinking is like pringles to me once I start I really can't stop unless I run out of money.

Any suggestions in welcome......thanks in advance
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Danierux (Offline)
KANSAI WANNABE

10-11-2007, 01:23 PM

Drinks in Japan are so cheap. Well at convinience stores they are. For a calpis alcoholic drink its like 130 yen. So damn cheap compared here in australia, a similar drink would be like 6 bucks or 700 yen
crazy

ダニエル X