JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
SeeD (Offline)
poke me i dare you

Send a message via MSN to SeeD
need help in trip plan ;] - 09-06-2007, 11:36 AM

k my trip starts on 20 march 2008 in Sapporo and then i supposed to go to - Akita - Fukushima - Tokyo - Yokohama - Kofu - Nagoya - Kyoto - Osaka - Kobe - Hiroshima - Nagasaki - and i would like to finish somewhere in Okinawa (i supposed to go back to Manchester at 20 of May) ;] the biggest problem is that i have only 5000$ (~580,000 yens) to spend. other plan is that i will stay for 3 months at my friend place in Tokyo (cause i still can rebook my flight without any costs) and maybe i will fly to see Kyoto only for few days and go back. Can any1 tell me what is average spending for month for food there ? ;] but damn i would love to go to Okinawa also i miss sun really badly. So guys tell me what u think which of this plans have chances to work out. Or maybe you have any ideas which places are worth to see i would love to spend few days in some small city with planty of hot spring, but as always i'm dreaming too much. k tell me what ya all think. thanks in advance for responds ;]

you dont need eyes to see, you need vision

Family:
My personnal puppet master - Suki
Brother - Thunda, pandayanyan
Little Sisters - Hoshichan, Ayame90, cassiechan, QuoyaNatsume, MusicLuver, Sachiko