LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-27-2007, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yon View Post
if i knew before that she is 13 then i wouldn't do that but my type is older womens with good intelligence....
but 1 thing that i don't understand from that photo of saaya...
scarce clothed models should be at least 18 years, so it is like if the photographer is a lolicon...but i would never start a relationship with a under 17 so shimpai shinaide....i choose rather a women who is at least 1 till 4 years older then me...i am not pedo...you shouldn't only attracted by a girl who is only cute...i like Aki hoshino she is 7 years older then me...or yukie kawamura same age as me even though they are cute...i am not from pedo network...i just didn't know that she was 13
Congrats! You passed the Tenchu pedophile test.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Yon (Offline)
New to JF

11-27-2007, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Congrats! You passed the Tenchu pedophile test.
OMG ROFLMAO!!!
Yay!!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-28-2007, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
I meant that you thought she was okay before you knew her age. If she say she 16/18 (whatever your legal age in your country) then it okay, no? ... I just never understand why people let time limit their perspective of beauty. ... Dont mind MMM, he is ultra conservative. But he okay.
That's the first time in my life anyone has ever called me "ultra-conservative".

Wild.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Yon (Offline)
New to JF

11-28-2007, 03:55 PM

Quote:
I meant that you thought she was okay before you knew her age. If she say she 16/18 (whatever your legal age in your country) then it okay, no? ... I just never understand why people let time limit their perspective of beauty. ... Dont mind MMM, he is ultra conservative. But he okay.
well in this country we can't see it, that's why example: 'when you go to discotheque, the porter will ask everyone a identity card...or when you go to the store, and you want to buy a alcohol or cigarette..then you must also show your identity card...alcohol is not allowed for youngster under 16 year also cigarette...but still, they smoke or drunk it...because they have always have an older friend that gives them, after bought that stuffs...here in this country are the young people drinking and smoking around 11 years, even they are starting with sex around that age...ridicilous! well if they agree together i don't care...but for me in my eyes, it is not good...because the body is not fully matured, and even their mind are not really well, because they are not thinking about the impact of that...
(#25 (permalink))
Old
DAMB (Offline)
JF Regular

11-28-2007, 11:39 PM

Yon, I truly hope you will make it, but, since when do Dutch citizens speak French?

The average Dutch person speaks Dutch (at some level at least... ), English and maybe German, but that's about it.

Mmmm, I just might go and try to find a teaching job there myself... Change is good... Can you bring your pet to Japan (without difficulties)?
(#26 (permalink))
Old
jasonbvr (Offline)
TrixR4Kidz

11-29-2007, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMB View Post
Mmmm, I just might go and try to find a teaching job there myself... Change is good... Can you bring your pet to Japan (without difficulties)?
Haha, haha, omg... Um, no. Give me second, I'll find that post from the guy who asked already. Sho sho machi...
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Yon (Offline)
New to JF

11-29-2007, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMB View Post
Yon, I truly hope you will make it, but, since when do Dutch citizens speak French?

The average Dutch person speaks Dutch (at some level at least... ), English and maybe German, but that's about it.

thank you...yeah...i can't speak french because i didn't choose the language...but german...but i am getting more forgetful when i am not speaking german, the most spoken language is now English...

no i don't thinks so...the pet is still not allowed...or it won't be easy to bring to japan...i have a Kangal dog...very huge dog, but really trustworthy dog...
but if i would bring him, then there won't be a place for him, coz i am not going to live in a big house but more little appartment

Last edited by Yon : 11-29-2007 at 08:05 AM.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
jasonbvr (Offline)
TrixR4Kidz

11-29-2007, 08:05 AM

Couldn't find it. You can bring it, but it has to be quarantined. Google "Japan pet quarantine" and you should find something.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-29-2007, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbvr View Post
Couldn't find it. You can bring it, but it has to be quarantined. Google "Japan pet quarantine" and you should find something.
Bad idea. It's my understanding that domesticated animals must be under quarantine for 6 months, unless you have the proper JAPANESE paperwork.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-29-2007, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Compared to me, you are, no?
Pound for pound I would guess that you are more conservative than me, Tenchu.

If finding those that drool over underage children makes me conservative, then I would guess that you would find most of the western world to be "conservative".