LinkBack Thread Tools
(#81 (permalink))
Old
Rogozhin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-10-2008, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyo_9 View Post
thats nice.. but is it possible if I wear shorts before I enter the public bath? Is it an obligatory to get nude before entering it?
You can, though it would be quite unusual (something I'd never do). I have noticed some people bring in small towels (like, handtowels) to conceal their private bits.
(#82 (permalink))
Old
samurai007 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-10-2008, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogozhin View Post
You can, though it would be quite unusual (something I'd never do). I have noticed some people bring in small towels (like, handtowels) to conceal their private bits.
Yeah, no one wears shorts, it would be looked at as extremely strange. But a strategically placed hand towel is ok. Remember, the Japanese are used to nudity, so unless you are extraordinary in some regard, you probably won't get more than some initial glances or momentary stares to satisfy curiosity, and then they'll relax.

JET Program, 1996-98, Wakayama-ken, Hashimoto-shi

Link to pictures from my time in Japan
(#83 (permalink))
Old
imeka (Offline)
JF Regular

03-21-2008, 07:19 AM

I took the Beppu tour when I went to Japan, I bought a uchiwa there that said everyday is hell, I didn't actually know what it said until my japanese teacher told me. There were a lot of alligators, they freaked me out when they started feeding them O_o

猿も木から落ちる -Even monkeys fall from trees.
猿が大好きです -I love monkeys.
(#84 (permalink))
Old
Fijah (Offline)
JF Regular

03-21-2008, 12:22 PM

Im going to hakones onsen real soon. Anyone been there? Is it good?

Going to Japan in april!

(#85 (permalink))
Old
billysweird (Offline)
JF Regular

03-28-2008, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainpendragon View Post
because you don't want to get your hair wet, no have your hair floating in the water and normal you bath out side of the tub or hot spring and use the spring or tub to relax the muscles and cleans the spirt. For men it still just a pervert fanstasy spot thou lol
When i went last time the onsens were orgasmic massages, food, lavender and blueberry baths, sports on the telly while ur in the sauna. It's like heaven for $20.

And They normally soak the towels with cold after you have cleaned yourself and put it on your head because the baths are extremely hot and it's damaging if you stay in them for to long best thing to do when in a big onsen is just to wonder around do all the differant thing's or just sit out of the baths for a while and cooldown then jump back in. And if you find the really good ones you can head off to the bar or food court in your robe and then grab a drink and a bite to eat .
(#86 (permalink))
Old
billysweird (Offline)
JF Regular

03-28-2008, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai007 View Post
Yeah, no one wears shorts, it would be looked at as extremely strange. But a strategically placed hand towel is ok. Remember, the Japanese are used to nudity, so unless you are extraordinary in some regard, you probably won't get more than some initial glances or momentary stares to satisfy curiosity, and then they'll relax.
Lol, when i went in unfortunatly because i didn't cover up and i well....have a decent sized...hehem...i got more then glances...i actually got a homosexual swedish/japanese man come up to me which was extremly embarrasing but funny at the same time. But yeh he ended up taking us out to some night clubs in tokyo in some district bah can't remember its name to apologize. And introduced us to some of his girl friends was a fun night.
(#87 (permalink))
Old
FainlyGrari (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via ICQ to FainlyGrari
Do you love your mom? - 12-10-2011, 02:51 AM

At 3 yrs old we say: "Mommy, I love you".

At 10: "Mom whateve!"

At 16:"My mom is so annoying"

At 18: "I wanna leave this house".

At 25:"Mom, you were right".

At 30: "I wanna go back to my Mom's house"

At 50: "I don't wanna lose my Mom".

At 70: "I would give up EVERYTHING for my Mom to be here with me".
You only have one Mom.

*LIke if u ? ur mom*:***!