LinkBack Thread Tools
(#101 (permalink))
Old
greenteajunkie (Offline)
JF Regular

12-22-2009, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenteajunkie View Post
I'm actually getting musch better with the hair and eyes, yay! but backgrounds still intimidate me... i mean, really, wtfudge am i supposed to put in the background, i'm much too lazy to draw buildings, trees, etc. Also coloring finished art... grrrrrrrr I'm stuck with rose art colored pencils (me=cheap ) and have trouble making it look clean and crisp with them. I need copic or phtoshop... but, again, soooo pricey.
Haha now that I look back on this thread I can only laugh in mortification. Sure hands and feet are difficult to draw... but my main problem is being too damn lazy to even DRAW. PERIOD. Now I have like 40 COPIC markers, 2 paint sets, and Corel Painter 11... that's what happens when you grow up and get a job... I can't believe I posted this thread like a year + ago. It's funny.

Plus... I can never really seem to think of anything to draw. I have no inspiration these days. I have to do some kind of digital painting for an school art competition this week, and I'm totally clueless.

Perhaps stars fall, just as the rain

Until they burn on a windowpane

The grief of loss no written place

It is simply painted, on my face.
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Eureka77 (Offline)
JF Regular

12-22-2009, 01:42 PM

Quote:
There seems to be so many things that get on my nerves and i loathe to draw! Please complain and give reccomendations everyone!

Backgrounds: I either don't know where to put the characters, or have to draw backgrounds after drawing the characters and they somehow get in the way! Also, drawing characters sitting down on chairs at tables and such is really annoying and difficult.
Eyes: Sometimes i'll draw one eye and i'll go to do the next one and it will be either a. totally different looking, or, b. totally different size.
Hair: OK, this is just plain out HARD!
For me, making a story is the hardest. Mainly cause you need to make names, where it is, what it's about, etc. Second comes at drawing guys. Third is animals. XD

Background, limbs and anything else is easy for me.
(#103 (permalink))
Old
greenteajunkie (Offline)
JF Regular

12-22-2009, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka77 View Post
For me, making a story is the hardest. Mainly cause you need to make names, where it is, what it's about, etc. Second comes at drawing guys. Third is animals. XD

Background, limbs and anything else is easy for me.
Indeed, guys are REALLY difficult to draw. Most likely because I'm a girl and have spent most of my life obsessing over drawing cute girls.

Perhaps stars fall, just as the rain

Until they burn on a windowpane

The grief of loss no written place

It is simply painted, on my face.
(#104 (permalink))
Old
PockyMePink (Offline)
=\

Send a message via MSN to PockyMePink
12-22-2009, 07:48 PM

I have the most trouble with full length bodies. I can draw everything individually.....just not all on one body, in one picture.

I can draw everything else pretty well. Especially hands....which is weird, cause most people have trouble with hands.
(#105 (permalink))
Old
Formonitrile (Offline)
JF Regular

01-12-2010, 12:02 AM

Clothes design, backgrounds, matching eyes, and perspective!!
They will be the death of me one of these days! *eraseeraseerase*

// 絶対 //
(#106 (permalink))
Old
Eureka77 (Offline)
JF Regular

01-12-2010, 12:23 AM

Quote:
There seems to be so many things that get on my nerves and i loathe to draw! Please complain and give reccomendations everyone!

Backgrounds: I either don't know where to put the characters, or have to draw backgrounds after drawing the characters and they somehow get in the way! Also, drawing characters sitting down on chairs at tables and such is really annoying and difficult.
Eyes: Sometimes i'll draw one eye and i'll go to do the next one and it will be either a. totally different looking, or, b. totally different size.
Hair: OK, this is just plain out HARD!
Thinking of perfect names for certain characters and the background is the hardest.

I love Japan!!!