JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Art (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-art/)
-   -   i have footage film japan 1920's (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-art/18419-i-have-footage-film-japan-1920s.html)

anekarupa 08-20-2008 04:36 PM

i have footage film japan 1920's

dear all...

for many years late, i collect some old thing, antic and rare things, and a part of my collection, there is an old footage film about condition Japan around 1920's.
that film made by someone who ever traveling to japan on that time, he traveled with many people from Holland, and in that film shows about :
- National Park in Nikko there is a shrines and old buildings from wood.
- Keygon waterfall, and there is a rope train on that mountain.
- situation on a town, there is so many old cars parking and there is an old Bus.
- it was in a train and there was another train push another train so that that train can passing the mountain, because after sometimes the other lokomotif stop behind.(looks like that)
- they use a kano or a boat passing a river and they didn't use any safety clothes, one man in front and one man behind to steer the boat, that boat don't have any machines, so they use just the stream from the river.very nice avenue on that time, it was so natural and very nice, but i don't know where it was exactqly, because i never been in japan.
- it was in a harbour, and the passenger have to use small kano to go to the big ship, and so many kanos take to the ship, and it shows an old ship who powered by so many people, they must walk in a circle to steer the ship, i think we can not find anymore in this time.
- in the ship there was a ceremony that someone seat in a chair and after three priest wipe the head and then they throw away in the pool who right behind the chair, and there is so many people involve or will do that, do you know what kind of ceremony is that?
-in a place there is a brigade from kingdom, and there is someone seat in a tend, and that tend take by 8 persons on their shoulder.in the front there is someone riding a horse with a complete kingdom uniform.
-and there is more situation on that film.

that is a small synopsis about my old original 8mm footage film.and the total duration is 26 minutes in 2 rolls.

who would really need this film or should really pay attention of collection like this ?

if someone knows and need more information, please contact me at buditc@hotmail.com or +628175454277 :pompoms:

best Regards,
Budi Trisno Tjahjono

RadioKid 09-04-2008 02:30 PM

How about NHK (Nihon Housou Kyoukai: Japan Broadcast Association; Like as BBC in UK)?
They will be interested in the footage.

https://www.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/engli...act/index.html

Also Kiyosato Photo-Art museum Kiyosato Museum of Photographic Arts. or Tokyo Photograph Museum TOKYO METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF PHOTOGRAPHY"SYABI" will be interested.

anekarupa 09-25-2009 04:14 PM

thank you for your suggestions, but never work

dear Sir,
thank you very much for your suggestions, but they never answer that mail, or, maybe they never read that mail, or maybe they don't pay any attention for it.
i think that i have to contact directly person that should pay attention to it, if not, i will never be answered.

thank you very much.
Budi Trisno Tjahjono :vsign:

Kandierain15 09-25-2009 05:04 PM

amazing. it's a shame that they ignored your mail. really.

MMM 09-25-2009 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kandierain15 (Post 773486)
amazing. it's a shame that they ignored your mail. really.

Was that mail sent in Japanese? Or with proper English (capitalizing the first word of a sentence, etc.)?

trunker 10-02-2009 12:08 PM

you could put it on youtube, get someone to label it in japanese and you never know, if enough people watch it, nhk might give you a ring.

anekarupa 10-29-2009 04:10 PM

I wrote was in English, and thank you for your suggestions to put it in Youtube

Dear all,
thank you for all suggestions, and i was wrote my mail in english and i wrote the mail like i wrote in this forum, i don't know, maybe because that i can not good explain how the films are. or i don't know, please ive me any suggestion.

and thank you for suggest me to put in you tube, ok maybe i have to think it first.

thank you for all .....