JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Art (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-art/)
-   -   My first anime drawing (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-art/31575-my-first-anime-drawing.html)

lejika 04-18-2010 11:57 AM

Please coment! It really mens much to me

3 Attachment(s)
Hello! Im new here and i want to show you my drawings and i hope you like them or when not please give me tips how to improve myself. some drawings don't look especially good because i drew them in a note book with lines.Please coment my drawings ill be very happy and ill appreciate it very much!

superabbytcs 04-22-2010 09:28 PM

Very cool! ^^ I particularly like the first one! You are very good, especially if you are new at it! =) I would love to see some in color. ^^

seiki 04-23-2010 04:01 AM

Those are pretty good. I would suggest placing the eyes closer together but it may just be me thinking that. I like the 2nd one the best.

lejika 04-23-2010 07:36 AM

thanks, I'll try to make some in color but im a bit scared if I mess up.thanks for the nice comments means really much to me. about the eyes hmm I think theyre not so far from each other but I'll try that too. and i have new drawings so ill post them but theyre still not in color :D

superabbytcs 04-26-2010 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lejika (Post 809539)
thanks, I'll try to make some in color but im a bit scared if I mess up.thanks for the nice comments means really much to me. about the eyes hmm I think theyre not so far from each other but I'll try that too. and i have new drawings so ill post them but theyre still not in color :D

Yeah I understand. I use colored pencils so if I mess up it won't be as noticeable as marker. I noticed that pictures colored with colored pencils look washed out when they are scanned. So, if you want the colors to be really bright and strong, I would say use markers or pens or dark colored pencils.

Kiyuge 04-27-2010 12:07 AM

They're very cool!~ Keep it up!

lejika 04-27-2010 01:19 PM

hmm i'll try it with the pencils..thanks for the nice comments :D i'll try to make them in color and i have a bit of a problem because my scanner isn't workin' but i'll try to post them as soon as possible because i wan't you to see my drawings :D

lejika 04-30-2010 02:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
'Ello everyone! The hands are still my one great weakness has someone got some tips in how to draw nice hands? These are my newest drawings. I know they aren't in color yet! I'm preparing myself to do so. But could you please give me tips on how to color the characters and which pencils are the best to use? I would appreciate you're help! Oh and I'd love to see you're drawings too so please show them ;) :vsign:

lejika 04-30-2010 02:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hmm it won't let me have 2 pictures in one reply so I'll send this one in a new one. :rolleyes: it looks kinda stupid but I can't help it. :p :D

Kansai 05-02-2010 02:57 PM

Those are very good! Much better than what my first anime drawings looked like.. they were kind of scary. lol. Keep up the good work :)