JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
verzdonis (Offline)
New to JF

Post Japanese Tattooing material - 07-13-2014, 06:49 PM

Hi everyone from sunny greece.

I need your japanese knowledge and light.

I've been searching for information around the japanese tattoo (irezumi) and more specificly for the traditional japanese tattooing method tebori (手彫り).

Tebori - BME Encyclopedia
Irezumi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am searching for educational material , sketchbooks, tutorials, guides, documentaries, books, portfolios, .... anything japanese
I've done a lot of research in english but the fundamentals are better before beeing traslated, and some thing are never translated.

since i can't read japanese, and since the greek-japanese community is almost non existant, i need someone who can browse japanese sites (torrents e.t.c.) and send me any links with things i can download for both irezumi and tebori. As described. (always in the japanese language, in english i can do it on my own)

i am already greatful for any answers. i love japanese art, and I NEED to learn more stuff.

(#2 (permalink))
Old
RadioKid (Offline)
Native Japanese

Send a message via Yahoo to RadioKid
07-15-2014, 12:32 PM

Like as the most of Japanese people, I don't like Tattooing.

After some struggling, I decided to place a link here. Follow the link to find the Tattooing pages in Japanese. Some of them might have English pages.

https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=%E...88%BA%E9%9D%92

Language makes Culture and Culture makes Language.

Links to Japan forum Tips :
1) How to remove spam massages on you screen
2) How to post Youtube movies or Pictures

... and
Ask professional translator for your business work. You can not get useful business resources for free.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Jackkie (Offline)
Banned

02-16-2017, 05:45 PM

I likes tattoo very much. All of them have some meaning, and it's cool..For example palm tree tattoo, it has an important place in different cultures, and so it also has numerous meanings. Although it can mean anything that you want, it is important to understand these common meanings and symbolisms before you draw it. This is nice article with examples.