JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
bleachking625 (Offline)
New to JF

My artwork on Myspace.com - 12-07-2007, 08:08 AM

I do fashion design and everyone always tells me id be better in japan than over in the usa. i was wonderin if even my art style would come into fruition over in japan..in which ive had plans ago. my myspace is [url]www.myspace.com/morphine_vicious. i have a slideshow on it lol and pics

Last edited by bleachking625 : 12-07-2007 at 08:11 AM. Reason: fashion expression
(#2 (permalink))
Old
gloomth (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-07-2007, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleachking625 View Post
I do fashion design and everyone always tells me id be better in japan than over in the usa. i was wonderin if even my art style would come into fruition over in japan..in which ive had plans ago. my myspace is [url]www.myspace.com/morphine_vicious. i have a slideshow on it lol and pics

Do you do actual fashion design or do you draw anime/manga girls in clothes?
Im confused, not to be rude, but i didnt find any fashion on your site- maybe i didnt look in the right place im not proficient with myspace.

If you mean you do fashion illustration- then great!! A girl i went to art uni' with does that for a living now- its damn good $$ if you can score the gig- though ive never seen anime style used to depict clothing. generally you have to be really stupidly good at rendering fabrics and textures- because thats the business. Cloth is super important, and it always seems like the people who succeed at fashion illustration dont really do so well drawing faces or expressions- I suppose because those arent the "meat" of their jobs.

Good drawings though!! keep going!!!!