JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
kittysrockalways (Offline)
New to JF

haha - 10-12-2006, 07:58 PM

perhaps its the effect of fast and furious:: tokyo drift... and all the jap gurls are in mini skirts, tube tops, and belly rings showing... i think ish kinda cool tho its differnt then ther baby doll dresses and etc.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Bloomzy (Offline)
JF Regular

10-16-2006, 03:18 PM

That sounds Banba to me...
(#13 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
tokyo drift girls... - 10-17-2006, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittysrockalways View Post
perhaps its the effect of fast and furious:: tokyo drift... and all the jap gurls are in mini skirts, tube tops, and belly rings showing... i think ish kinda cool tho its differnt then ther baby doll dresses and etc.

urgh, don't even go there. that was so superficial for te movie. lol. yeah they dress like that sometimes...but don't take into account about the night life and japanese anyting from that movie. trust me.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
gmhsan (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to gmhsan
and.. - 10-17-2006, 05:56 PM

ha nothing wrong with that, we should all show a little skin
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Anubis_Jill (Offline)
Aishiteru

Send a message via ICQ to Anubis_Jill Send a message via AIM to Anubis_Jill Send a message via MSN to Anubis_Jill
10-17-2006, 06:43 PM

Well, at least they do not show as much as Americans do really. :/
Now at the midnite raves in Japan, that is another story!! I really enjoy short clothing on women, especially if they have the body to show off. But they must realize that doing so also can get the wrong attention. They are really doing it to keep up with western fashion, and not to sleeze around.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
maks (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-18-2006, 05:33 PM

whatever they wear..i still like jap girls....they are cute...in their school uniforms.......mmmmm.......love them....lol..=)

(#17 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

10-18-2006, 05:46 PM

2fast 2 furious tokyo drift is really from the american's point of view.. yes there is drift, yes there are hot chics/cars but alot of things dont exist anymore, eg yakuza gang?

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
10-19-2006, 12:41 AM

urgh, the typical school girl fetish. i understand it at this age...but i hope i'm not crazy about it when i'm like 40 like men over there. @_@;;;
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Gwen_Goth (Offline)
addict

Talking 10-19-2006, 12:52 AM

lol - very true...

something else i noticed in those pics, at least two of the girls are holding hands with im presuming their boyfriends; i was lead to believe that that kind of outward show of affection was still seen to be impolite in Japanese culture...
the west certainly is making a huge impact
when i was over there i remember there being a certain treand for american gangsta clothes - was slitely weird to be wondering thru backstreets to come face to face with a huge black (american) guy selling baggy jeans and the like

i cant say im a huge fan of the west, one reason i like japan so much...

so long as the japanese carry on reinturpreting the western fasions as they do, rather than simply copying them, im happy
(#20 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

10-19-2006, 01:03 AM

in regard to holding hands...its not seen odd or rude there as much. even kissing in public isn't that uncommon. now...fully making out in the curb...well, i think that would draw some attention anywhere. lol.

you know what i hate? mtv in japan. huge american/rap sterotype thats in effect there. huge trends and fads going to extremes. and black images being burned into young junior highers and then them turning it into their own and totaly goofing it. >_<; man...if only mtv was able to show some real american things...lol