JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Gwen_Goth (Offline)
addict

10-19-2006, 01:06 AM

the sames unfornunatly happening over here in the uk - we got lil kids thinking theyre gangstaz im acting like theve had the worst time in the world.... its awful :'( :"(
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

10-19-2006, 07:29 AM

Nothing bad in wearing Hiphop clothes, nothing bad in dressing like a goth either? heh heck my wardrobe is full of hiphop clothes, express yourself but dont be fake

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
10-19-2006, 02:12 PM

yeah...no, what we're saying is that these kids take it to the next level and beyond. i dress hip hop at times when i'm goin out. but theres a vast difference between them and me. you know? forget me, vast difference in how they dress and act to what i see in the downtown core on club night. lol.

its jus that they take it all literaly. not trying to be fake, they actualy believe what they see and do.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

10-19-2006, 03:43 PM

yeah i see what you mean, these kids are bored got no life etc, we call them waste people aka street rats.. and they are crawling in London, we pity em sometimes!

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Anubis_Jill (Offline)
Aishiteru

Send a message via ICQ to Anubis_Jill Send a message via AIM to Anubis_Jill Send a message via MSN to Anubis_Jill
Angry 10-19-2006, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudo View Post
urgh, the typical school girl fetish. i understand it at this age...but i hope i'm not crazy about it when i'm like 40 like men over there. @_@;;;
OMG..So true. I like to wear things that make me cute, but it is hard when there are elder perverts out there. lol
Plus my fiance would not want me to be anywhere without him when I am dressed. So girls, watch out for old yucky decaying guys!! XD *no offense... Dream on some*

"BaKa Mo IcHi-GeI..."
"Even a fool has one talent..."
(#26 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
10-20-2006, 01:03 AM

LOL! great reply. hahaha

well, i don't intend to be an old decay log when i'm like 80..nevermind 40.

as long as i don't overwork myself so much that i look elsewhere for 'relaxation and pleasure' @_@;
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Anubis_Jill (Offline)
Aishiteru

Send a message via ICQ to Anubis_Jill Send a message via AIM to Anubis_Jill Send a message via MSN to Anubis_Jill
Talking 10-20-2006, 05:22 AM

Quote:
LOL! great reply. hahaha

well, i don't intend to be an old decay log when i'm like 80..nevermind 40.

as long as i don't overwork myself so much that i look elsewhere for 'relaxation and pleasure' @_@;
^^" Hehehe... I'm sorry, sometimes I just hate it when older guys want every women to meet their own ragety standards, even when those women would not even touch them at all, not with a pointy 1 ft. spork. =p

"BaKa Mo IcHi-GeI..."
"Even a fool has one talent..."
(#28 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
10-27-2006, 01:10 PM

I think they show more skin in there cosplay out fit lol some of them are dam *DROOL*
(#29 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

10-27-2006, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainpendragon View Post
I think they show more skin in there cosplay out fit lol some of them are dam *DROOL*
it's more like..."daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!"

(#30 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
10-27-2006, 02:05 PM

Quote:
it's more like..."daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!"

lol that and massive nose bleeds. Some Cosplayers in the US are to Die for to.