LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Ryumaru (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Ryumaru Send a message via MSN to Ryumaru
Wanna' be visual kei... - 01-28-2008, 02:09 PM

Hehe. I'm a poet, and I didn't even know it. ;D

Either way, all this talk of the JF god/goddess stuff got me thinking about my want to change style. And really? Visual kei looks refreshingly interesting enough for me to want to give it a shot. Change of life, change of style.

But what I'm here for is, any suggestions? Any basic things I should know? Or opinions on if I'll be able to pull it off without looking like a wanna-be Wapanese fanboy?

"Don't say things like 'I can't laugh' or 'I hate people'. Don't give up on living!" - UVERworld, 'D-technolife'
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Navi (Offline)
New to JF

01-28-2008, 02:25 PM

Can't help you since I'm looking into changing my look, however I do think I can pull it off but I don't have enough time to dress up every single day. -___-

If you're trying to do it without looking like a Wapanese-fanboy, gradually change your look little by little. Hopefully as you do it nobody will notice a major change. I can't garuntee it but it's worth a shot.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
kurezi (Offline)
I like cookies.

01-28-2008, 03:56 PM

You have really pretty hair to work with. ^^
I would suggest straightening it and getting a minor cut that'll bring bangs over your eyes...

Nothing too drastic at first, like the person above said. It should be a gradual change so you can get used to it.