JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Whats a good males Elegant Gothic Aristocrat clothing store (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/12821-whats-good-males-elegant-gothic-aristocrat-clothing-store.html)

LolitaLover 02-25-2008 04:03 AM

Whats a good males Elegant Gothic Aristocrat clothing store

hihi im looking for a good male clothing store online that would stock not the so normal type of clothing like the old school Elegant clothing stuff like this
or if you know any other styles like that for men could you please mention it, i like all sorts of styles and love to see them

Tyrien 02-25-2008 04:10 AM

Google it.

I'm being serious, it'll get you faster results while you wait for someone who knows for sure what they're talking about.

gloomth 02-25-2008 02:39 PM

Weeeeeelllll depending on what you need my label specializes in Victorian and Aristocrat themed pieces. We've got a killer guy's coat on its way.

Gloomth

LolitaLover 02-26-2008 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gloomth (Post 410963)
Weeeeeelllll depending on what you need my label specializes in Victorian and Aristocrat themed pieces. We've got a killer guy's coat on its way.

Gloomth

thanks gloomth, that would be awesome i had a look at ur site not much for men on it at the moment i ended up finding a couple of mad sites but im using the one where that coat was
New Arrivals
ill keep an eye on your shop also :D because i can't find any good pants from that site to go with that jacket/coat

Konata 02-26-2008 02:01 PM

Atelier-Pierrot has some nice items for your general aristocrat or classic lolita. Or are you looking for something more of a dandy style?

Atelier Boz also has some really nice clothes. Even for dandy, if that's what you want.

For all of those you'll need a shopping service/courier, though. I recommend Crescent Shop. You can also try looking for something on Yahoo!Japan, but for that you'll need a shopping service as well. Rinkya and Celga do that.

gloomth 02-26-2008 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LolitaLover (Post 411458)
thanks gloomth, that would be awesome i had a look at ur site not much for men on it at the moment i ended up finding a couple of mad sites but im using the one where that coat was
New Arrivals
ill keep an eye on your shop also :D because i can't find any good pants from that site to go with that jacket/coat

i know our mens' section is limited right now. we're just finishing some stuff up and then i need to find a boy model....

LolitaLover 02-26-2008 10:29 PM

ah yeah that shouldent be to hard to find a boy model XD where are you from?, also alter boz is made but i think u have to be in japan to get it

gloomth 02-26-2008 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LolitaLover (Post 412412)
ah yeah that shouldent be to hard to find a boy model XD where are you from?, also alter boz is made but i think u have to be in japan to get it

Canada.
My husband refuses to model for the site hehehe so Ill have to hire a male.

LolitaLover 02-27-2008 12:16 AM

haha yeah my mates in canada at the moment hes from Australia, he says when ever he goes into a pub they love his accent lol. ( the girls go crazy ) apprently, im gonna have to go there on my trip around the world one day!!!!

haha with ur husband just get him really drunk then try XD should be funny he will look like a drunken sailer XD

gloomth 02-27-2008 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LolitaLover (Post 412528)
haha yeah my mates in canada at the moment hes from Australia, he says when ever he goes into a pub they love his accent lol. ( the girls go crazy ) apprently, im gonna have to go there on my trip around the world one day!!!!

haha with ur husband just get him really drunk then try XD should be funny he will look like a drunken sailer XD

aww i cant get him drunk to do the pics though- hes the photographer!!!!!
hahaha