JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
LolitaLover (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to LolitaLover
Whats a good males Elegant Gothic Aristocrat clothing store - 02-25-2008, 04:03 AM

hihi im looking for a good male clothing store online that would stock not the so normal type of clothing like the old school Elegant clothing stuff like this
or if you know any other styles like that for men could you please mention it, i like all sorts of styles and love to see them
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

02-25-2008, 04:10 AM

Google it.

I'm being serious, it'll get you faster results while you wait for someone who knows for sure what they're talking about.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
gloomth (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-25-2008, 02:39 PM

Weeeeeelllll depending on what you need my label specializes in Victorian and Aristocrat themed pieces. We've got a killer guy's coat on its way.

Gloomth

Gloomth- Hand Made Gothic, Lolita, Visual Kei, and Vampire Clothing for Girls and Guys. Lots of <$50 one of a kind pieces.

Got a style you want? Email me, I might be able to make you something like it!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
LolitaLover (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-26-2008, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloomth View Post
Weeeeeelllll depending on what you need my label specializes in Victorian and Aristocrat themed pieces. We've got a killer guy's coat on its way.

Gloomth
thanks gloomth, that would be awesome i had a look at ur site not much for men on it at the moment i ended up finding a couple of mad sites but im using the one where that coat was
New Arrivals
ill keep an eye on your shop also because i can't find any good pants from that site to go with that jacket/coat
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Konata (Offline)
LEMONed

Send a message via MSN to Konata
02-26-2008, 02:01 PM

Atelier-Pierrot has some nice items for your general aristocrat or classic lolita. Or are you looking for something more of a dandy style?

Atelier Boz also has some really nice clothes. Even for dandy, if that's what you want.

For all of those you'll need a shopping service/courier, though. I recommend Crescent Shop. You can also try looking for something on Yahoo!Japan, but for that you'll need a shopping service as well. Rinkya and Celga do that.

Curtsy while thinking about what to say, it saves time.

Find me at X JAPAN in Paris, July '08! WE ARE X!!
(#6 (permalink))
Old
gloomth (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-26-2008, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolitaLover View Post
thanks gloomth, that would be awesome i had a look at ur site not much for men on it at the moment i ended up finding a couple of mad sites but im using the one where that coat was
New Arrivals
ill keep an eye on your shop also because i can't find any good pants from that site to go with that jacket/coat
i know our mens' section is limited right now. we're just finishing some stuff up and then i need to find a boy model....

Gloomth- Hand Made Gothic, Lolita, Visual Kei, and Vampire Clothing for Girls and Guys. Lots of <$50 one of a kind pieces.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
LolitaLover (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-26-2008, 10:29 PM

ah yeah that shouldent be to hard to find a boy model XD where are you from?, also alter boz is made but i think u have to be in japan to get it
(#8 (permalink))
Old
gloomth (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-26-2008, 11:40 PM

Quote:
ah yeah that shouldent be to hard to find a boy model XD where are you from?, also alter boz is made but i think u have to be in japan to get it
Canada.
My husband refuses to model for the site hehehe so Ill have to hire a male.

(#9 (permalink))
Old
LolitaLover (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-27-2008, 12:16 AM

haha yeah my mates in canada at the moment hes from Australia, he says when ever he goes into a pub they love his accent lol. ( the girls go crazy ) apprently, im gonna have to go there on my trip around the world one day!!!!

haha with ur husband just get him really drunk then try XD should be funny he will look like a drunken sailer XD
(#10 (permalink))
Old
gloomth (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-27-2008, 12:37 AM

Quote:
haha yeah my mates in canada at the moment hes from Australia, he says when ever he goes into a pub they love his accent lol. ( the girls go crazy ) apprently, im gonna have to go there on my trip around the world one day!!!!

haha with ur husband just get him really drunk then try XD should be funny he will look like a drunken sailer XD
aww i cant get him drunk to do the pics though- hes the photographer!!!!!
hahaha