JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
badaleek (Offline)
New to JF

Smile DღLLZ Event Circle~//~Philadelphia - 03-07-2008, 03:05 AM

Hi I'm Nefertit and I am a member of the gal circle, DღLLZ.

Here is alittle explanation:

Dღllz is an Ive (Event Circle) gyaru-sa. A gyaru-sa is a group of gals. In the circle of girls they shop, coordinate outfits, do parapara together, and participate in other fun events. It's kind of like a club for gyaru.

Gyaru fashion is a style of dress that originated in Japan. It has many different substyles that are all a little different from each other. If you would like more information on gyaru and its subtypes, you should check out this website. They have pretty accurate descriptions and reference pictures.

Dღllz does many different events. Parapara, club events, and raves are just a few. Since we are still a fairly new gyaru-sa, we are still creating the events we plan to do! We also hang out alot.

We do have fees to pay for our events and things like t-shirts for us.

We also accept guys that dress in the styles of Sentaa Guy, Gyaru-o, and Onii-kei!

Our Rules:
~You must be between the ages of 16 and 24.
~You must live within a 2 hour travel distance of Center City, Philadelphia.
~You must be comfortable with representing Dღllz and the gyaru movement in public and we will not tolerate those who do not feel they can fulfill this requirement
~If you apply through our online e-application, you must also agree to a face to face meet with Dღllz leaders, and then 2-3 days later you will receive Dღllz decision.

If you want learn more about gyaru kei:
We have a Gal Coordinate called Queen Leopard. Queen Leopard is a service that takes you out to learn about the gal lifestyles and promo it. You can get a chance to learn where and what to buy that is gal, how to do your make up from normal to extreme, and how to do parapara. We also take guys out and teach them how to dress in Sentaa guy, Gyaru-o, or Onii-kei. The coordinates take place in Center city, Philadelphia or King of Prussia Mall. For more info click here

Hope to see you soon!

~Neffy
(#2 (permalink))
Old
kunitokotachi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-07-2008, 03:56 AM

ParaPara? I will be very happy if I never see another parapara dance again. lol. However, I'm not telling anyone else not to enjoy and I don't mean any offense.

宣告されてから弁論しても手遅れである。