JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
alinde (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to alinde
J-clothes in Sweden? - 03-23-2008, 12:13 PM

Does anyone any j shops in Sweden? I dress very colourfull and with much details and stuff,and ihaven't seen any shop in Sweden that sells that kind of thing :P

Sorry for my very bad English x_o I'm mutch better at talking,i spell like an idiot xD

(#2 (permalink))
Old
Watakushi (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Watakushi
03-23-2008, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alinde View Post
Does anyone any j shops in Sweden? I dress very colourfull and with much details and stuff,and ihaven't seen any shop in Sweden that sells that kind of thing :P

Sorry for my very bad English x_o I'm mutch better at talking,i spell like an idiot xD
Dona's shop in sthlm has very cute things. Uhm, i dunno the name of the street but it lies on söder XD A small street in the beginning of götgatan (or is it the end? o_O). lolz.

The fastest way of getting nowhere is running i circles
(#3 (permalink))
Old
alinde (Offline)
JF Regular

03-23-2008, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watakushi View Post
Dona's shop in sthlm has very cute things. Uhm, i dunno the name of the street but it lies on söder XD A small street in the beginning of götgatan (or is it the end? o_O). lolz.
Okay :P I will try to get there,if i'm not losing myself on the way xP I really don't understand the streets in sthlm o.O

(#4 (permalink))
Old
iTwisted (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to iTwisted
03-23-2008, 06:34 PM

Where in sweden do you live? If you just want colourful and egl stuff theres a lot of shops in sthlm, rockzone being the most well known maybe, but to explain where it is.. If you walk straingt from sergels torg towards gamla stan it's on that street.. and some other shops as well if you continue to gamla stan..
(#5 (permalink))
Old
alinde (Offline)
JF Regular

03-23-2008, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTwisted View Post
Where in sweden do you live? If you just want colourful and egl stuff theres a lot of shops in sthlm, rockzone being the most well known maybe, but to explain where it is.. If you walk straingt from sergels torg towards gamla stan it's on that street.. and some other shops as well if you continue to gamla stan..
I live quite near sthlm,and i've been inte some shops at gamla stan,but I don't like that shops so much ;/ but maybe if i go there again,and have some time to look around (which i didn't have when i was there)

(#6 (permalink))
Old
iTwisted (Offline)
New to JF

03-23-2008, 11:23 PM

Quote:
I live quite near sthlm,and i've been inte some shops at gamla stan,but I don't like that shops so much ;/ but maybe if i go there again,and have some time to look around (which i didn't have when i was there)
Well, when I was there last time they did have some stuff, though it's very expensive and most of it goes in the coulours red/black (wich is kinda boring), but you can find some nice things ^^

But besides that there's always the internet Ebay and tradera :P
(#7 (permalink))
Old
alinde (Offline)
JF Regular

03-24-2008, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTwisted View Post
Well, when I was there last time they did have some stuff, though it's very expensive and most of it goes in the coulours red/black (wich is kinda boring), but you can find some nice things ^^

But besides that there's always the internet Ebay and tradera :P
They had some things,but the most was very dark colours as you said :P

I have orderd things from lolita kisama,I think they are very good,and not very expensive,but the shipping was x_x

(#8 (permalink))
Old
iMBATMAN (Offline)
New to JF

04-07-2008, 12:40 PM

Quote:

Isn't it a new store in stockholm? Japan something? x3

sorry for my english
(#9 (permalink))
Old
iTwisted (Offline)
New to JF

04-24-2008, 08:35 PM

I found a list of some shops ^^ :

Shoppa japanskt

HELLO KITTY
» Dona's Shop
Vad? Hello Kitty är Japans mest älskade nationalsymbol. I Dona's Shop hittar du katten och andra söta symboler på alla möjliga och omöjliga ting.
Var? St Paulsgatan 3.
» Florida
Vad? En hel butik tillägnad den karismatiska katten Hello Kitty.
Var? Södermannagatan 21.

» Sun Ai Japan Shop
Vad? I Japan Shop hittar du allt ifrån japansk litteratur till mangakit för nybörjare och lyckobringande amuletter.allt ifrån japansk litteratur till mangakit för nybörjare och lyckobringande amuletter.
Var? Tegnérgatan 15.

JAPANSK POPULÄRKULTUR
» Tokyo Stop
Vad? I butiken finner du allt du behöver för att transformeras från en småtrist musgrå svenne till en fullfjädrad Harajukupingla. Lolitamode blandas med diverse accessoarer samt musik, spel och annat.
Var? Frejgatan 17.

I hope that it helps a little ^^ One of those might not be clothes I'm not sure, " allt ifrån blahblah, till blah blah" isn't a very good description :P