JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
KungMartin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Do you prefer a tomboy jrock wannabe or a girl?=P - 04-28-2010, 01:13 AM

I'm seeing so many girls trying to copy Jrockers lately, and I swear I'll never understand why. You're fucking beautiful as you are, why would you want to dress up like a tomboy jrock wannabe?

If I'm looking for a girl, I want a girl. Not a tomboy jrocker wannabe=/

I personally love some jrock, and I think Japanese fashion is sexy like hell. But if you're female, be female for fuck sake. Just because you're looking for bi-curious dudes who like jrock doesn't mean you have to LOOK like a dude...Be proud of your sex for fuck sake. If I want a girl, I'll look for a girl. If I want a hotboy, I'll look for a boy=P

Not even jrockers dress like that on a regular day. And I bet jrockers wouldn't want a girl who looked like them, they would want a girl who looks like a girl and is proud of their gender=)

I saw one girl one time though during some anime event though who was an obvious jrock/japanese culture lover, but she had female clothes on, and looked sexy as hell. Can't blame her=D

pz ! <3
(#2 (permalink))
Old
KungMartin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-28-2010, 01:24 AM

Don't know if double posting is allowed but I tried to add poll and it didn't work=S

My question is pretty much, are there any other dudes who listen to jrock who agree with me?=D

pz ! <3
(#3 (permalink))
Old
KungMartin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-02-2010, 09:50 PM

5 days and no answer?=S

No one agree with me?

I'm serious with this question. Not trying to come across as an asshole, I would actually want some feedback from girls who dress like boys.

Be proud of your gender=))

pz ! <3
(#4 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

05-02-2010, 11:28 PM

Please tone down your language if you expect people to take you seriously. Unnecessary profanity is discouraged.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
ivorytoned (Offline)
JF Regular

05-03-2010, 07:44 PM

everyone has a different idea of beauty. Did you ever think that there are guys who find girls dressed like that are hot? Or maybe those girls are looking for another girl who likes it. If the girl thinks she looks good don't tell her she's not allowed to look that way cuz you don't like it because someone out there will like it.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
SceptileMaster (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-03-2010, 08:05 PM

Well I don't really have an opinion on this and I don't really know much about J-rock fashion but I think that you're thinking in a gender-stereotyped way. Clothes are clothes and people can wear what ever they want. How a certain sex should dress is generally gender-stereotyped by a history of things that make no sense in the same way that has discriminated against women throughout history (in the workplace for example). I don't see why the image of a tomboy with the t-shirt and jeans and so forth is any less feminine than what ever else the girl decides to wear.

The be proud of your gender comment doesn't really make sense to me either. You are who you are, the ideals behind the comment seem a bit chauvinistic.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
KungMartin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-03-2010, 09:25 PM

Guess it's just me who can't stand ppl who copy jrockers...

pz ! <3
(#8 (permalink))
Old
ivorytoned (Offline)
JF Regular

05-04-2010, 04:27 PM

yea I'm confused, do you have a problem with women looking like boys, or do you just not want women to be Jrocker style? because your last comment sounded more like you just don't want them being Jrock. and just because a women doesn't look feminine in your eyes does not mean that she isn't proud of her gender or trying to be a guy. everything about your thread seems to have offended me from saying that women have to dress a certain way to be feminine, to dissing on tomboys(I used to be one), to thinking that women are here on earth to conform to what you think is hot so you can stare at them, to saying that those women are just looking for bi curious men, to your curse words. I think you should try talking to one of those girls and realize that she is no less of a women because she dresses differently. grrr
(#9 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-06-2010, 04:17 AM

guess what? "tomboy jrock wannabes" are girls, too! deal with it! heck, I don't care if a guy is bi-curious, in fact, I'd prefer if they weren't. But I happen to be a tomboy, and very into the Jrock style. I personally am siding with ivorytoned, and I'm sure many other tomboy/Jrock-dressing girls would agree with her. Don't tell us what we should or shouldn't wear! You are very sexist, and that is not appreciated.