LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
08susan (Offline)
New to JF

Asian Fashion Week - 05-20-2008, 03:52 AM

Asian Fashion Week

Date: July 7th -9th 2008
Venue: The Cotai StripTM Convention and Exhibition Center at the Venetian® Macao
Sponsor: China National Textile and Apparel Council (CNTAC)
Organizer:Beijing Sheng Shi Jia Nian International Culture & Development Co., Ltd
Extraordinary Supporters: Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute
Macao Government Tourist Office
Macao Productivity and Technology Transfer Center
Supporter: Asian Apparel Federation

Asia Fashion Week is going to choose the most influential and valuable designer and designing groups’ brands in international and Asian fashion circles to carry out a joint presentation of Asian RTW brands in Macao taking the theme of “The Strength of Designing”. It shall be the first grand fashion announcement gala with international standard for international and Asian fashion circles to aim at Asian market.

Asia Fashion Week is the important component of Pioneer Asia. It represents the highest designing and originality level of Asia RTW and the newest developing orientation of Asia culture of fashion and accessories. Those brands with the most influential force and the most commercial value, by international and Asian designers and designing groups, will gather in Asia Fashion Week for building up an internationalized fashion design and communication platform combining “Design and Brand, Design and Commerce, Design and Life”. At the appointed time, there will be outstanding fashion designers coming from mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao, Japan, Korea, Singapore, India, Thailand, Philippine, Pakistan, Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia to participate in the great event to be organized in Macao.

Asia Fashion Week promotes the development of Asia fashion design and RTW brands, displays and enhances the values of Asia fashion and reflects various aspects of Asian countries’ culture. It shall be the best way for the various fashion brands of Asian countries to raise their international fame, and at the same time, to be the only road for different Asia fashion brands to march into international fashion front.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Nakishee (Offline)
you bleed pretty, my dear

Send a message via AIM to Nakishee
05-20-2008, 02:20 PM

Yea I have heard about this...Asia Fashion is out there, creative and smexy, I bet the whole thing is gonna be sick XD

chocolate unicorns and rainbow donkeys everyone...:]
mistress: deathnotegirl
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Scoob94P (Offline)
JF Regular

05-20-2008, 05:57 PM

yay i love fashion weeks, I'm a designer so i get lots of inspiration
(#4 (permalink))
Old
08susan (Offline)
New to JF

a gathering - 05-21-2008, 02:09 AM

Yes, asian fashion week will be a grand gathering of Asai pioneer desigers, our designer need a platform to show ourself in Asia, not have to go to Paris or Lundon to prove our value. Asai have special cultrue which is very different from another countries,and we have so many common point on culture and life style, so we need as a whole to develop fashion industry.
Asian is a consumption centre, so we need to know what we need, which kind of life style is our favorite.
now we need focus on ourself culture, to develop ourself brands, and to show the achievement we have made.
If you are interested in this, you can contact me.my msn: xiongjuan1983@hotmail.com
(#5 (permalink))
Old
08susan (Offline)
New to JF

a gathering - 05-21-2008, 02:10 AM

Yes, asian fashion week will be a grand gathering of Asai pioneer desigers, our designer need a platform to show ourself in Asia, not have to go to Paris or Lundon to prove our value. Asai have special cultrue which is very different from another countries,and we have so many common point on culture and life style, so we need as a whole to develop fashion industry.
Asian is a consumption centre, so we need to know what we need, which kind of life style is our favorite.
now we need focus on ourself culture, to develop ourself brands, and to show the achievement we have made.
If you are interested in this, you can contact me.my msn: xiongjuan1983@hotmail.com