JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Japanese Styles/Trends (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/15872-japanese-styles-trends.html)

yuujirou 07-29-2008 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daihoshi (Post 549771)
Nevermind.....This look is beautiful!

The 1st and 5th one's are absolutely gorgeous
W/ the latter being a total turn on.
x]

TalnSG 07-31-2008 02:11 PM

Just curious Daihoshi and Yuujiro,
What's the attraction?
Of the collection of photos I would agree with yuujiro's preference, except for one thing. Despite the blood spatter being a color that is perfect in contrast to the crisp white of her dress, its not a natural shade. it looks like very poor quality stage blood, so the realism in entirely lost for me.

thalia4 07-31-2008 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daihoshi (Post 499124)
I know about the styles Lolita and Ganguro, but I don't know any other Japanese styles.

So can anyone show me some other Japanese styles/trends??

Thank you everyone!

theres harajuku I like this syle oohh and there japanese street style.

eternalrocker95 08-06-2008 04:36 PM

COOL ASIAN CLOTHES

(CLICK HERE)-> AsiaJam.com - Asian Fashion, Japanese Street Wear & Accessories - Japan Kawaii, Korean Teens, Hong Kong

\

daihoshi 08-06-2008 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TalnSG (Post 552071)
What's the attraction?
Of the collection of photos I would agree with yuujiro's preference, except for one thing. Despite the blood spatter being a color that is perfect in contrast to the crisp white of her dress, its not a natural shade. it looks like very poor quality stage blood, so the realism in entirely lost for me.

The color is one of the things that makes those so beautiful. I've always loved the way bright red looks with white, and I think people look the brettiest after they get the shit kicked out of them, for some reason.

yuujirou 08-06-2008 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TalnSG (Post 552071)
What's the attraction?

like daihoshi said x]
i like the contrasting red on the white
if it were a fabricated red (like a cut of red fabric sewn into the dress)
i don't really think it'd be as appealing too me~

also, realism isn't really something that i'd go for in things like this....
if you've ever seen like.....2 hour old blood....it's a...rather...unslightly and ...dingy brown....*yuck*

>.>'''
soo yeah, the bright red works best x]

*not too mention the models are pretty cute x] *

TalnSG 08-06-2008 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuujirou (Post 556528)
like daihoshi said x]
i like the contrasting red on the white
if it were a fabricated red (like a cut of red fabric sewn into the dress)
i don't really think it'd be as appealing too me~

Absolutely agreed! Though I wonder if it could be approximated with silk paints. Of course the spatter beyond the dress would be another issue.

Quote:

also, realism isn't really something that i'd go for in things like this....
if you've ever seen like.....2 hour old blood....it's a...rather...unslightly and ...dingy brown....*yuck*
No, complete realism is not something to go for, unless this is appealing for a completely (rather derranged) reason. But there is stage blood that is closer to the shade of freshly spilt blood., then again is could just be my monitor making it look ever so slightly brighter so that it almost appeared to have a trace of orange.
>.>'''
soo yeah, the bright red works best x]

*not too mention the models are pretty cute x] *[/quote]