JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Need Help With My Hair ! (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/16010-need-help-my-hair.html)

WoD 06-02-2008 08:18 AM

Need Help With My Hair !

Well I'm going to Cosplay for Supernova Pop Cult. this month and am going to give Visual Kei a go. I have a basic outfit together but not my hair.

I need help with deciding how I am going to cut and style it ! I want a hair style I can wear basically with anything..or mostly anything even though I like to mix things up, lol.

I'm going to color it black again but going to add some colored extensions, so..along with hair advice what color hair extensions do you think I should get?

Heres an idea of what my hair looks like now..

The colors of my outfit are red, navy blue, white and black..I might even get a photo some time soon and stuff but I'm not 100% if I'm doing anything right :chikasfrown:

I really like the Visual Kei, Harjauku and Gothic Lolita look ! Along with my normal clothing I want to start really getting in the VK and GL styles :)

wonderME 06-02-2008 01:58 PM

if ur hair is oredi straight ah..i just treat it and do random flicks...
it work for me LOL!

MissMisa 06-02-2008 02:00 PM

I have my hair tutorial, I don't know if you have seen it but it might be a great help to you if you want that kind of style ~

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japa...=hair+tutorial

wonderME 06-02-2008 02:03 PM

xpp.
ya!ya!that is an another choice.
=o=

WoD 06-02-2008 02:33 PM

@ wonderME: my hair isn't that straight..I have to actually straighten it >.<
I actually want to cut it some way, I'm sick of it being almost the same length since I let my layers grow out some time ago. I went through this whole wanting to look normal/fashionable and its not working out for me so I'm trying to work out how to change my boring hair lol.

I have seen some of the hair and make-up tutorial pages from the cure mag and was thinking something along those lines. My friend wants me to some kind of Mohawk, I want to too...but I want my hair to not be over the top or anything because I'm looking for a job. People around where I live dont like weird looking people >.< lol.

@ MissMisa: I have seen your tutorial and like it quite a bit, even my friend likes it..I showed her yesterday and she was going to give it a go lol.

On a random note; I'm listening to An Cafe's Merry Making (think thats the name..), its almost 1am and I couldnt help but notice your avatar MissMisa seems to be dancing along to the song lol. I had to mention that for some reason...

wonderME 06-02-2008 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WoD (Post 503619)
@ wonderME: my hair isn't that straight..I have to actually straighten it >.<
I actually want to cut it some way, I'm sick of it being almost the same length since I let my layers grow out some time ago. I went through this whole wanting to look normal/fashionable and its not working out for me so I'm trying to work out how to change my boring hair lol.

I have seen some of the hair and make-up tutorial pages from the cure mag and was thinking something along those lines. My friend wants me to some kind of Mohawk, I want to too...but I want my hair to not be over the top or anything because I'm looking for a job. People around where I live dont like weird looking people >.< lol.
@ MissMisa: I have seen your tutorial and like it quite a bit, even my friend likes it..I showed her yesterday and she was going to give it a go lol.

waahaa!!!!
at least here got sm vk ppl leizz~
and lolita's so i dn mind having my own hair being styled in a weird way..coz its like normal to me?
ouhh and if u're confident with urself.
u will LOVE the stares u will get frm ordinary ppl.
weehaa~~

kawn4 06-02-2008 02:40 PM

SG got vk looking ppl?!?! oh u have to tell me where.. LOL

@WoD
maybe u can try going for those simple vk.. like more layers.. and instead of cutting it, try to style it more.. so it won't look weird when u dun style it.. and that shldn't cause problem to ur job hunting..

i hope i am talking sense.. lols

MissMisa 06-02-2008 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WoD (Post 503619)

On a random note; I'm listening to An Cafe's Merry Making (think thats the name..), its almost 1am and I couldnt help but notice your avatar MissMisa seems to be dancing along to the song lol. I had to mention that for some reason...

Thankies! My wobbafett avatar seems to dance to most songs xD It's quite amusing :D

WoD 06-02-2008 02:46 PM

Dont get me wrong, I love looking weird and unique but I also need a job.

I've had different styles and colors when I was in school and even now I want to go back to it. I find VK and Lolita styles to be awesome! And when I have money I'm going to start buying the clothing.

But I need to have my hair cut and styled so that when I work it can look not so out there and then in my own time it will be how ever I want it too be.

I just really need to think of getting a job to survive in this damn expensive world >.<

And dont worry, I have confidence =] I enjoy dressing the way I want ^^

WoD 06-02-2008 02:50 PM

@ kawn4: I know I need layers..I let the last layers I had grow out. And now I'm kicking myself over it. Thanks for the advice =]

@ MissMisa: your welcome. Wobbafett defiantly knows how to bust a move lol.