JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-02-2009, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
Your in CALIFORNIA!?!?! Ugh, I so hate you...I can't wait for two more years, then I'm goin back down there.
don't hate me D:
wait, u moved from California to Alabama?
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-02-2009, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nki View Post
"California.... knows how to party....
California... Knows how to party".
Yeah!
Respect 2pac... wherever you are.
lolwut? that's random XD
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
01-02-2009, 04:06 AM

Don't worry, I could never hate you ^-^ (though I could hate my computer...it's officially dead set on not letting me on the internet so I'm on the home computer)
I was really little and it was when my dad was in the Army. We were in Alabama for a few years (my sister was born) then he got transferred to San Diego and we stayed there til I was about 2years old and moved back down here
Old
Nki (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Nki
01-02-2009, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee View Post
lolwut? that's random XD
yEAP. I´m kind of random, you know?

I got a question.... are Lolitas walking around california? I mean... dressed like those Japanes Lolitas?

Nki Loves You.
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-02-2009, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Don't worry, I could never hate you ^-^ (though I could hate my computer...it's officially dead set on not letting me on the internet so I'm on the home computer)
I was really little and it was when my dad was in the Army. We were in Alabama for a few years (my sister was born) then he got transferred to San Diego and we stayed there til I was about 2years old and moved back down here
ah, i see. and u like california? i kinda got sick of it, other than the fact that it's pretty open on most things
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-02-2009, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nki View Post
yEAP. I´m kind of random, you know?

I got a question.... are Lolitas walking around california? I mean... dressed like those Japanes Lolitas?
i see, randomness is often the best way to go

now in the puniest city ever where i live D: i'd be called 'girly' even if i wore GOTHIC lolita. -__- or PUNK lolita. just cuz of the fact it's a dress. how annoying D:<

not that girly is bad, it's just i'm not really girly, yet everyone thinks i am!!! D:<
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
01-02-2009, 04:23 AM

Quote:
ah, i see. and u like california? i kinda got sick of it, other than the fact that it's pretty open on most things
Well, see, I don't remember it. But it's like I know that's where I should be. I don't know, it's hard to explain but it's like there's this pull deep inside me (wow that sounds cheesy!) telling me to go to California ASAP
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-02-2009, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Well, see, I don't remember it. But it's like I know that's where I should be. I don't know, it's hard to explain but it's like there's this pull deep inside me (wow that sounds cheesy!) telling me to go to California ASAP
nice there's this great pull that tells me to go to Japan and visit my BFF >.<

do you have a really close friend that moved away? D: * will prolly make a thread outta that *
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

01-02-2009, 04:30 AM

Quote:
nice there's this great pull that tells me to go to Japan and visit my BFF >.<

do you have a really close friend that moved away? D: * will prolly make a thread outta that *
Yeah but she didn't move far. But we barely get to talk T_T I might have to tell her to come here
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-02-2009, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Yeah but she didn't move far. But we barely get to talk T_T I might have to tell her to come here
aww, that sucks D: i hope you can see her and talk to her more often again!

my BFF doesn't have time anymore T^T she's too busy trying to actually make friends (she still doesn't like any of the people there) but she'll hopefully be visiting this summer!