JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-03-2009, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
lol, i like calling you MHB, its unique haha. ohhhh, I had a burst of inspiration, since you can make bags (which ends up an epic fail on my part lol) you could make small bags to put the hand-sewn things in. ^-^
Yuna;;what IS the mascot anyway? lol and give me two years and I'm there ^_~
heck yeah I could! that would be a snap, especially if they were small >w< they shouldn't take too long, so I'm not sure why I couldn't do it We could accessorise them too! Adding some cute things and maybe lace! <3
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-03-2009, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
I might draw a mascot in the next few days. XD But the image of Kon keeps on popping up in my head for some reason. Damn, you Bleach!

I'm good at designing things, but never go through with anything. *cries Speech Team t-shirts and TJP t-shirts*
hahah, me too! I was going to make a Kigurumi this winter break, but I got sick so I couldn't get fabric OR even make the pattern! all I have is a picture of what I want it to be XD
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

01-03-2009, 03:52 AM

Awwwh. That's okay. I know. That happens to me so much and I do nothing in the end...

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-03-2009, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Awwwh. That's okay. I know. That happens to me so much and I do nothing in the end...
yeah...

Ever since I thought of selling things on the sidewalk outside of the cafe, I've been thinking of this really cute lolita outfit <3 Too bad I'll prolly never have it XD
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

01-03-2009, 04:07 AM

Get Kiki to sew it. XD

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
01-03-2009, 04:11 AM

I'm not THAT great at sewing yet...but if I got the fabric I could try.
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-03-2009, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
I'm not THAT great at sewing yet...but if I got the fabric I could try.
hahah, cool

hmm...i'm sure i could get my mom to make me the dress...
she misses making me dresses XD she would always make me dresses when i was younger, most of the time i did NOT like the dresses XD
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
01-03-2009, 04:19 AM

Same here, my mom has tons of kid dresses in her sewing room. I always look through them, appalled at some of the things she used to sew and make me wear. (overalls as a dress!?! save me please!)
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

01-03-2009, 04:23 AM

lol. That's so cool your mom sews. My mom used to, but she doesn't have time anymore. I love a lot of her blankets she's made before...

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
01-03-2009, 04:30 AM

Quote:
My koi fish were eaten by the stupid-ass racoon when I put them out in the backyard pond last spring.

THE CAFE?! ZOMG! I've been so bad. I haven't been plotting new stuff for the cafe lately at all! *cries* Like, I've been getting mental pictures in my mind... And I'm going to ask my councilor at school what classes I should take if I want to open a business when we get back to school.

So, I'm sort of taking this seriously if I don't go to med school.
yeah, i have always been thinking of the cafe. its what i want most to do when i get outta college. it'll be a few years, not too long, though, since the culinary program is only 1-1/2 years, and i start that next year school-time. no summer break so i can get out earlier!!! ^__^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee View Post
FINALLY YOU REMEMBERED THE CAFE! D: I was thinking about it ALL day today wondering if you forgot about it since we haven't talked about it for a long time! D:

Well, you should take a business class *laughs* apparently there really is one in high school too hahah well, at least at my sister's school there is

speaking of high school, there's this one guy who came over recently that my sister knows that is in his Senior year, and he kept calling Gackt 'hot' XD i was like 'lolwut? you allow yourself to say other guys are HOT?' (i heard he was bisexual so i'm not amazed he said that >.>)

HE. DOESN'T. LIKE. MIYAVI. O:

oh, and this year he only has THREE classes since he finished all everything else he needed to do for high school -__-
*cafecafecafe* its all i think about, acutally. when i get outta college im going down south[er] to hang with you guys... ne? ok? cause as we all kno, i live in the oh-so-normal michigan... no lolita's here, no jap otaku's like me here... time to move... ^__^

HE DOESN'T LIKE MIYAVI?!?!?!? *grabs club* where is he so i can knock him out?!? XD just kidding...

annou... and Gackt in his Malice days... he was SOOOO HOT!!!! <3 *leatherleatherleather* <3

Quote:
Who did you think would forget, Honey?

bleh. I'm starting to regret some of the classes I've taken so far... *Cries* I wish I haven't done choir the past year and a half. I wish I would've taken art or something that isn't as annoying as choir has been lately.

I've been inspired recently to get into the arts and make something of myself where you are judged differently.

I'm going to start designing my own t-shirts soon, though! I'm going to put photos onto my PSP, take in the memory stick to Wal-Mart... and Shazam! I can make t-shirts, coffee mugs, blankets, hoodies, etc! of the images in my PSP!!!! WHOOO!!

But when I have time... I want to practice baking a completely new cake I haven't made before. I haven't made a cake since the end of summer, due to the fact I have TONS of homework. Plus, I've eaten so many sweets during Christmas, I need to lay off for a while.
when i get that Shinya dress, i told my mom that i wanted to bake several small cakes, layer them and frost them, put a fresh strawberry on the top, and bring them to school for lunch when i wear the dress. so i will treat myself when i wear the Shinya dress, since it was soooo expensive.
~*Does anyone got a good recipie for a yummy cake?*~

annou...
how come I get to be the mascot?!? I am the one whose going to culinary college.... -.-""
...but... i can help with the mascot duties, since i get my cat-ears... and my maid's costume.. <3
AND i know that the good radio station for the cafe should be JSHOXX... but if we want something less rock-ish, then we better hunt around and get cds or mp3s or something!!!

we gotta get in touch through someway other than just on here... annou... my email is twochicks23@yahoo.com
i got messenger too, so try to add me on there also... <3 i can have pics up of ideas soon, when i get offa my lazy-winter/christmas-break-butt!!! XD

Last edited by XxLoveDiruxX : 01-03-2009 at 04:35 AM.