JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
01-19-2009, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX View Post
and i was thinkin... those of you who can make plushies... maybe we can make a few bigger ones, and then put a clear plastic sheet on one side and stick the menu for the day in back of that sheet? i thought it would be cute... <3 idk... and i was thinkin of kawaii maids outfits for the required uniform for the girls, and something EGA for the guys.... <3 what do you guys think??
That sounds awesome ^-^ and I'm making this heart plushie w/ wings...maybe that could be like, our symbol or somethin

And as long as I get my bunny ears, I'm fine w/ any outfit haha
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
01-19-2009, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
That sounds awesome ^-^ and I'm making this heart plushie w/ wings...maybe that could be like, our symbol or somethin

And as long as I get my bunny ears, I'm fine w/ any outfit haha
idk... i was thinkin of having a contest for our symbol, but im not sure... ill try to draw a few up so we can look at some ideas...

and...

of course!!! you can add any accessories to the outfit, as long as you can make it work with the other outifts!!! ^__^ mine are going to be crazy, but thats how i am, and besides... i will PROBABLY be the owner/main chef, so i DO need SOME origionality!!! -^__^-

Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-22-2009, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX View Post
idk... i was thinkin of having a contest for our symbol, but im not sure... ill try to draw a few up so we can look at some ideas...

and...

of course!!! you can add any accessories to the outfit, as long as you can make it work with the other outifts!!! ^__^ mine are going to be crazy, but thats how i am, and besides... i will PROBABLY be the owner/main chef, so i DO need SOME origionality!!! -^__^-
i think we should totally go onto iScribble.net - Draw - Chat - Gallery and draw a few together to see what we could come up with (unless i'm the only one with a tablet XD)

what? yuna's gonna be the owner D: it was her idea, she should own the place -w- we shouldn't hav anyone in particular in charge, but maybe the 4 of us doing this could be the 'managers' and have underlings to tell what to do -w-

i was thinking that maybe on my shifts, i could sit there either offering free samples outside, showing customers outfits, or making an orignal dress for a lucky customer? i think it would be fun to make a dress while i work so people KNOW we make some of the things by hand, and so that they can get something original and pretty and no one else will have
Old
jewelpre (Offline)
JF Regular

01-23-2009, 02:11 AM

I think of forever 21 is a good website. Hope it helps

MyClozet.
Share for fashion statement, sell, buy and swap your
clothes and accessories.
MyClozet is cool place for fashion savvy people
Old
magicalgirlj (Offline)
moetaku

01-25-2009, 02:02 AM

my favorite brand Baby The Stars Shine Bright has a US website. I have to get something from there when I get a job

avatar- Kamio Misuzu from Air tv
please buy anime DVD's and manga
Old
jewelpre (Offline)
JF Regular

01-29-2009, 12:28 AM

Try Forever 21, I think they carry it but not for sure.

MyClozet.
Share for fashion statement, sell, buy and swap your
clothes and accessories.
MyClozet is cool place for fashion savvy people
Old
thalia4 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Location: Somewhere in the world maybe JP. " A fatal attraction to CUTENESS" HL
01-29-2009, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualKei View Post
I was wondering if anyone knew of any good stores online to buy gothic or sweet lolita clothes. I found a few sites, but they're very expensive >.<
hey try Maruione.jp
they have very cute gothic lolita clothes!

Abdc
*Quest Crew & Beat Freaks*
*Fan of the Cocky Guys & So real*
*GACKT FAN CLUB ME & VAMPIRE CLAN*
NARUTO FAN CLUB FAMILY
Me(sakura), Narutoluvr(misa),zachart(Ichigo),ariana,Silveremperial(sora)kiyuga(nara),sm ilexfreak7( vampire princess),xrachellex (Miyuki),rukamency,lulu,totorono,Auran,Orihimegirl,katchan6 (mello),Sakurasan, KittyKyo,drummachick
Old
thalia4 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Location: Somewhere in the world maybe JP. " A fatal attraction to CUTENESS" HL
01-29-2009, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalgirlj View Post
my favorite brand Baby The Stars Shine Bright has a US website. I have to get something from there when I get a job
hey tell me the site fir the us in english pm it to me please if you will or anyone that knows it?

Thanks
Thalia4 peace!

Abdc
*Quest Crew & Beat Freaks*
*Fan of the Cocky Guys & So real*
*GACKT FAN CLUB ME & VAMPIRE CLAN*
NARUTO FAN CLUB FAMILY
Me(sakura), Narutoluvr(misa),zachart(Ichigo),ariana,Silveremperial(sora)kiyuga(nara),sm ilexfreak7( vampire princess),xrachellex (Miyuki),rukamency,lulu,totorono,Auran,Orihimegirl,katchan6 (mello),Sakurasan, KittyKyo,drummachick
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

01-30-2009, 03:16 AM

Hey everybody. I'm actually starting to work on my Lolita Cafe scrapbook. It's expensive to scrapbook, but it's fun... I just had to let you all know. I'm going to start baking more in the near future, but I'm looking up more recipies.

@My Lovely Cafe Buds- Send me PMs of lists of baked goods you think are interesting. I'll experiment with them and take photos, and continue with the scrapbook.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-30-2009, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelpre View Post
Try Forever 21, I think they carry it but not for sure.
i shop at forever 21, an they DO NOT sell lolita-esque whatsoever.
it is just mainstream american clothing, nothing more, mkay?