JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-30-2009, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
Hey everybody. I'm actually starting to work on my Lolita Cafe scrapbook. It's expensive to scrapbook, but it's fun... I just had to let you all know. I'm going to start baking more in the near future, but I'm looking up more recipies.

@My Lovely Cafe Buds- Send me PMs of lists of baked goods you think are interesting. I'll experiment with them and take photos, and continue with the scrapbook.
sounds cool! >w< my sister used to scrapbook all the time

i wish i knew how to do this! when my mom comes home i'll ask her if her cheesecake recipe is healthy

OH YEAH HUH! speaking of cheesecake:
i was thinking we'd have cheesecakes inside of small cups where the crust is all around it - not just at the bottom! we'd have the good kind too! graham cracker!!! <3 plus, we could have different flavors too
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
02-01-2009, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee View Post
sounds cool! >w< my sister used to scrapbook all the time

i wish i knew how to do this! when my mom comes home i'll ask her if her cheesecake recipe is healthy

OH YEAH HUH! speaking of cheesecake:
i was thinking we'd have cheesecakes inside of small cups where the crust is all around it - not just at the bottom! we'd have the good kind too! graham cracker!!! <3 plus, we could have different flavors too
ok... scrapbooking... i do that alot, but its usually just me taping pics of my favorite j-rock stars in a notebook... X3

1 fact: cheesecake is never... NEVER healthy... XD

but i agree... we should have many different flavors for what we are going to be selling... <3 YUM!

Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-01-2009, 09:54 PM

niiiiiiice >w< but, i'm not sure if that can be called 'scrapbooking' ;D

hahah, ok XD yes, many FLAVORS and we shouldn't have ONLY healthy things too! it could be a balance between healthy AND not-so-healthy foods lmao XD
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
02-01-2009, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee View Post
niiiiiiice >w< but, i'm not sure if that can be called 'scrapbooking' ;D

hahah, ok XD yes, many FLAVORS and we shouldn't have ONLY healthy things too! it could be a balance between healthy AND not-so-healthy foods lmao XD
Exactly, or we could make like an sorta unhealthy food and top it w/ a healthy food (strawberries for example) That way, they (the customer) gets the best of both worlds
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

02-02-2009, 09:26 PM

HAHA! Everybody is making me smile so much. ^^

But maybe we can have a section where it's just healthy, and then we can put cheesecake and all of the other fun stuff on the otherside. WE SHALL HAVE A DIABETES SAFE FOOD SELECTION!!

Love... You scrapbooking methods are flawless! It's just the start to a world of fun taping and decorating..!

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)

02-07-2009, 05:19 PM

ok... well i agree, we should have a few different things to go with the cafe's menu, like different sections. healthy, diabetes-safe, and others... and i agree... we will have healthy stuff topping the cakes 'n shit... <3 of course!!

**problems** i cant go to college. my dad makes too much money for me to get the student loan for me to pay for college, but i am going to go to a community college right by my house, so i will take a culinary course, a japanese language course, and probably something to do with fashion/sewing. so dont worry, its just opening this thing may be earlier than we expected it to be...

Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
02-07-2009, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX View Post
ok... well i agree, we should have a few different things to go with the cafe's menu, like different sections. healthy, diabetes-safe, and others... and i agree... we will have healthy stuff topping the cakes 'n shit... <3 of course!!

**problems** i cant go to college. my dad makes too much money for me to get the student loan for me to pay for college, but i am going to go to a community college right by my house, so i will take a culinary course, a japanese language course, and probably something to do with fashion/sewing. so dont worry, its just opening this thing may be earlier than we expected it to be...
Earlier? Huh???
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)

02-07-2009, 05:45 PM

idk... if i cant go to the college i wanted to, i may not be able to go there until im 21, and if thats the case, im not even going to go to that college, just to community college. screw it. and if THATS the case, then i will just wait for you guys until your ready to open this thing... <3

Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

02-07-2009, 05:51 PM

Should Yuna be the one to decide when it opens? it was her idea that is.

Plus, me and MHB still have to finish school and such
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

02-08-2009, 05:51 AM

@Love- You are HONESTLY serious about everything... Take business classes. I'm just a sophomore and I'm trying to take as many classes that benifit me to what I can really do in the future in and out of school. Just think about business classes... Some of the most important stuff includes mathematics and accounting.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780