JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#161 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
07-21-2008, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
Anyway, on a more serious discussion...

This would really be great if we can get a real LoliPLAN going on. It'd be great if we could send sort of a worldwide message that people shouldn't be so shy to be lolita. I think it'd be awesome.

I'm going to try and think of a catchy line for the LoliPLAN and for my Dream Cafe. Even though I'm 15, I'm actually considering to go to culinary and business school to open this up where I live. It'd be really great.
It sounds awesome....and we should. And maybe we can get lower prices on loli as well haha...we need to make some rich friends that have that type of power *thinks* hm...theres him...no, hes an idiot. hmmm, nope, I got no rich friends. though I do got major anime freakified friends that would prolly love to help in a cafe
(#162 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-21-2008, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
It sounds awesome....and we should. And maybe we can get lower prices on loli as well haha...we need to make some rich friends that have that type of power *thinks* hm...theres him...no, hes an idiot. hmmm, nope, I got no rich friends. though I do got major anime freakified friends that would prolly love to help in a cafe
Yeah. This would be so cool... Then there'd be chains of the Yume Dream Cafe in other cities. lol.

Anyway, I'm going to make a thread for the LoliPLAN tomorrow. I don't feel like it right now because of multiple PMs and thread discussions...

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#163 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
07-21-2008, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Yeah. This would be so cool... Then there'd be chains of the Yume Dream Cafe in other cities. lol.

Anyway, I'm going to make a thread for the LoliPLAN tomorrow. I don't feel like it right now because of multiple PMs and thread discussions...
coolio...I'm lookin up recipes for japanese treats, found a website at the moment and copyin the recipes down [bookmarks dont work] and im gonna go shoppin in a few weeks after i save up my money
(#164 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
fewd.... - 07-21-2008, 05:46 AM

yes, i agree... americans love their fewd... lol

well, i am 17... and i am graduating next year, then hopefully i am going to culinary college, so i can help with the fewd... *looks around* BUTI STILL WANNA HAVE A LOLI/KITTY UNIFORM!!!!!!!!!1

lol

if you want, i can start to make some chocolates, with the help of my Grandma and they will taste very gewd!!!!

i will do as much as possible!!!!!

(#165 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-21-2008, 05:46 AM

Quote:
coolio...I'm lookin up recipes for japanese treats, found a website at the moment and copyin the recipes down [bookmarks dont work] and im gonna go shoppin in a few weeks after i save up my money
Awesome. For some reason, I always relate Lolita to sweets and sugar. It makes me feel so cute and happy inside when I try to dress up as a Lolita. I should upload a picture of a cake I made last week, but my camera is being stupid and not working right now.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#166 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

07-21-2008, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Awesome. For some reason, I always relate Lolita to sweets and sugar. It makes me feel so cute and happy inside when I try to dress up as a Lolita. I should upload a picture of a cake I made last week, but my camera is being stupid and not working right now.
well, lolita is pretty girly, seeing as they go for that 'doll' look. and sweets are girly....but as long as i dont have to wear pink I will be happy
(#167 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-21-2008, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX View Post
yes, i agree... americans love their fewd... lol

well, i am 17... and i am graduating next year, then hopefully i am going to culinary college, so i can help with the fewd... *looks around* BUTI STILL WANNA HAVE A LOLI/KITTY UNIFORM!!!!!!!!!1

lol

if you want, i can start to make some chocolates, with the help of my Grandma and they will taste very gewd!!!!

i will do as much as possible!!!!!
YES! You will be the first kitty Loli. Your uniform REQUIRES kitty ears, or else you'll be booted from the project.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#168 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-21-2008, 05:49 AM

Quote:
well, lolita is pretty girly, seeing as they go for that 'doll' look. and sweets are girly....but as long as i dont have to wear pink I will be happy
'Tis fine. I know some people who dispise the color pink. Red and pink are my favorite colors... sooo. I love pink.

I thought it'd be really cool to have season uniforms that give more of sping, summer, fall, and winter look to what the weather is like. So, in the summer, obviously wear something lighter, and the winter somethin more covered up and darker.

Get what I mean?

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#169 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

07-21-2008, 05:52 AM

Quote:
'Tis fine. I know some people who dispise the color pink. Red and pink are my favorite colors... sooo. I love pink.

I thought it'd be really cool to have season uniforms that give more of sping, summer, fall, and winter look to what the weather is like. So, in the summer, obviously wear something lighter, and the winter somethin more covered up and darker.

Get what I mean?
Well, I love pink and black haha...and brown and green. pretty much any color other than pink. I can stand it but I hate it
(#170 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
^^ - 07-21-2008, 05:54 AM

yes very beautiful....

loli and sweets are like peanutbutter and jelly, man... lol
so is loli and strawberries.... ^^

i dont care if i have to wear pink, like Kamakaze Girls... very pretty...
Pink.... well, i really dont like it, but its very beautiful when its in a loli outfit... ^^

oh, yea... this is my Gaia avitar... i already added you soccerkitty...