(#31 (permalink))
Old
Konata (Offline)
LEMONed

Send a message via MSN to Konata
02-25-2008, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momono View Post
I have found visusky.com some Weeks ago. There also having a lot of Gothic Lolita Clothes and are cheaper than cosmates. I ordered there Several Times and was Satisfied.
Do not order. The chances of you buying something of crap quality is THIS HUGE. Just play it safe, please? TO MAKE IT CLEAR FOR ANY OF YOU OUT THERE PLANNING ON PURCHASING LOLITA CLOTHING! Check out Livejournal's community, egl. It's awesome, and by looking through the memories you'll learn THIS much! Anyone who's lazy enough not to do it, read onwards. Do not purchase from eBay, Cosmates, Visusky, or basically any site that has clothing that looks like it wouldn't be featured on the front page of Gothic and Lolita Bible. That mook has recently been released in English in many countries, try looking for it! It really has some great tips to being the cutest lolita in history. And take Novala's word seriously. He's not a joke to be taken lightly. Those are RULES to follow he's reciting. ... Though that's a matter of opinion. That's for lifestyle lolita, which you can learn more about from egl. Any questions that are not answered through LJseek or the memories of the egl community, can be posted right on the community. They're friendly and nice guys, ready to help.

For you lazy buttocks, here's a link.

Curtsy while thinking about what to say, it saves time.

Find me at X JAPAN in Paris, July '08! WE ARE X!!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

02-25-2008, 10:08 PM

millefleaur/noir

millefleurs-1

bots and bobs- shirts and skirt..separate
YesStyle.com: A New Way of Style: Asian Fashion and Lifestyle: Women, Men, Jewelry, Shoes & Bags, Accessories, Innerwear, PeopleStyle – Free International Shipping on order over US$150

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Kajitsu (Offline)
Is a very strange fruit.

03-01-2008, 05:40 PM

Someone should make this a sticky thread. Should I ask a moderator?

Avatar credit to Tejou from Digik Designs
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Kajitsu (Offline)
Is a very strange fruit.

03-01-2008, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJup81 View Post
Thanks for the encouragement. Maybe one day I'll get the guts, although, in heels I'm quite certain I'd be close to 6'0 (I really do hate my height).

Seriously, I love that Goth Loli type style...but not too much like that "doll look" [not for me, anyway]. Mostly stuff like this. The girl in the middle is the one that I really like and the one in the long dress on the right. I do have a pair of pants close to that, but...the material was kind of flimsy like and tore easy when it got caught onto something. You know, thinking about it, love a laid back, hippie style too. How's that...a Goth Hippie sorta Loli style on a black girl?

Oh yeah...another factor, I'm overweight and still in the process of losing, but I keep going offtrack and really have since this holiday seasons. It's the whole exercise issue. I hate it, but I'm making a New Year's resolution! I want to be at my ideal weight (size, rather), or close to it, by at least 2009! What that ideal weight and size is...I have no idea. lol

That aside, I still couldn't imagine actually dressing up with no place to go (here in the states). At the rate I'm going, I probably won't even be able to go to Japan until I'm in my early 30s. My only way of going there is through something like JET and even that's not guaranteed.
Try drinking more water. That might help.

(#35 (permalink))
Old
Kajitsu (Offline)
Is a very strange fruit.

03-02-2008, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konata View Post
Do not order. The chances of you buying something of crap quality is THIS HUGE. Just play it safe, please? TO MAKE IT CLEAR FOR ANY OF YOU OUT THERE PLANNING ON PURCHASING LOLITA CLOTHING! Check out Livejournal's community, egl. It's awesome, and by looking through the memories you'll learn THIS much! Anyone who's lazy enough not to do it, read onwards. Do not purchase from eBay, Cosmates, Visusky, or basically any site that has clothing that looks like it wouldn't be featured on the front page of Gothic and Lolita Bible. That mook has recently been released in English in many countries, try looking for it! It really has some great tips to being the cutest lolita in history. And take Novala's word seriously. He's not a joke to be taken lightly. Those are RULES to follow he's reciting. ... Though that's a matter of opinion. That's for lifestyle lolita, which you can learn more about from egl. Any questions that are not answered through LJseek or the memories of the egl community, can be posted right on the community. They're friendly and nice guys, ready to help.

For you lazy buttocks, here's a link.

Can you please change your font? It hurts my eyes...

(#36 (permalink))
Old
Konata (Offline)
LEMONed

Send a message via MSN to Konata
03-03-2008, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajitsu View Post
Can you please change your font? It hurts my eyes...
Aww, but I likes it. >8D ... Well alright then. However you want it, spoilsport. Better now?

Curtsy while thinking about what to say, it saves time.

Find me at X JAPAN in Paris, July '08! WE ARE X!!
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Kajitsu (Offline)
Is a very strange fruit.

03-03-2008, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konata View Post
Aww, but I likes it. >8D ... Well alright then. However you want it, spoilsport. Better now?
Thank you. A lot better

Sorry, threads focused on links to online stores aren't allowed.

That's advertisement.

~Thread Closed

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 03-03-2008 at 03:10 PM.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
Lolita In The United States - 07-17-2008, 05:41 AM

Is there anyplace better than tokyo for the hottest lolita fashion? IS THERE ANYPLACE IN THE US THAT YOU CAN FIND AWESOME LOLITA FASHION??

~any kind of lolita or harajuku fashion is allowed...
anything having to do with loli-esque topics *fashion, music, cafe's... ANYTHING!!*

OK EVERYONE
so the holiday season is coming up on us.... QUICK!!!

SOOOOO......
This is the new contest!!!
MAKE YOU'RE PERFECT HOLIDAY JAPAN-RELATED WISH LIST, NO MATTER WHICH RELIGION YOU ARE!!!
this contest will end just before christmas, on Dec. 20th... so get thinking!!!!!!!!! <3~

*must consist of at least 10 japan-realted things, but you may have up to 30 presents you would like to recieve... they can be anything, as long as i see them appropritate for the thread... (O.o) pervy stuff is O.K. but you may have to be general on the present you may wish to get...

**PM me the list when you are finished with it!!!

-Ryo-

Last edited by XxLoveDiruxX : 11-09-2008 at 04:48 PM. Reason: CONTEST!!!
(#39 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
Talking this is the reason... - 07-17-2008, 05:44 AM

Ok... hi! im RYO...

The whole reason for this thread is the fact that there isn't enough people dressing like the people in harajuku or in lolita fashion... i wanted to get the people who are struggling like me with the fact that there isn't ENOUGH culture in the us...
my mother is alsway bothering me that "Oh, no one wears that here" or something of that nature, and i want to dress awesome like the people in harajuku and everywhere else, for that matter....

Last edited by XxLoveDiruxX : 11-09-2008 at 04:23 PM.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

07-17-2008, 05:49 AM

I reckon there are probably the same amount of Lolita's in America than in Japan. Judging by the size of America. Lolita isn't popular in Japan, it's still a teeny minority. Here in the UK I have never seen one in my life.