JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#511 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-14-2008, 08:57 PM

@love - CHEAP STUFFS, EY? xD i hav this pink skirt i just got from my sister :/ it's actually kinda cute, as long as i don't wear pink with it xD
(#512 (permalink))
Old
YumiTaka (Offline)
New to JF

08-15-2008, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Japan is different to everywhere else, it seems they are a lot more conservative than elsewhere. I don't think Yumi was trying to be rude about the Lolita fashion, just trying to say how it is in Japan. In Japan I presume wearing Lolita in school or even outside of school would be like wearing a bra and a miniskirt elsewhere - it's just not acceptable and people look down on you because of it.

It isn't a very nice thought, but that is how things are. Other countries are a lot more tolerant of difference, Japan is more conservative.
Thankyou for explaining better than me. It may not hurt you if you dress lolita in America, but in Japan it make you look like outkast. Your parents would look down upon you if you choose Lolita style. People here think Lolita people are scary
(#513 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
08-15-2008, 12:49 AM

@miss beeee- yeah, but only if your lucky... ^^ i don't mind pink, but it has to be what i like, not what *the person who buys it* likes... =^v^=

@yumi- im very sorry, i got a wierd temper, people think im a bitch then they get to know me, and they find out i just have a wierd temper streak in me... ^^ but i get what you're saying..... that's like goths and emo people here, many people dont like it, and you are looked down upon cuse of it, mabe even sometimes you get disowned by your parents, but hey, what can you do?!?

(#514 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
08-15-2008, 04:21 AM

oh my gosh, im bout to go crazy. i seriously hate anime people at the moment. I just read books 1-6 of mematto [i think] lollipop and im so jealous. and sad cus she's gonna hurt his feelings, and all this stuff and im bout to cry yet im jumpin with excitement.

i still have yet to find a lolita dress that i like and think will suit me...though i dunno what the reaction would be here in alabama cus i wore my gothic clthin today cus i got bored [should have seen the workers faces in bam when some chick in all black walks in and buys six books of the most girly manga around haha] and some little kid starting yellin at me sayin ew ew ew, then ran screaming ><
(#515 (permalink))
Old
UmbrellaAcademy (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to UmbrellaAcademy Send a message via MSN to UmbrellaAcademy
08-15-2008, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX View Post
my mother doesnt appreciate the fact that we are all different, and that we all have different styles of dress... she thinks that americans have to dress like americans, but i dont believe in that fact. If we all dressed the same, there would be no culture... and without culture, then i believe that every society would be very boring...

I dress the way i want, not the way people tell me how to...
MY MUM TELLS ME THAT SAME RUBBISH.*sigh*OH WELL.LETS KEEP AT IT!

i can't prove that reality isn't real
(#516 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

08-15-2008, 06:15 AM

HEY! Don't you guys go posting two more pages without me... It's exhausting to be running mile runs everyday, doing vigourous exercises, winning all of your matches (YAY!), and going onto the internets...

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#517 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
08-15-2008, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
HEY! Don't you guys go posting two more pages without me... It's exhausting to be running mile runs everyday, doing vigourous exercises, winning all of your matches (YAY!), and going onto the internets...
try doin cheer routines, stunts, cheers, toetouches [30 of 'em], then runnin around the whole football field like three times....yea, i know how ya feel lol
(#518 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)

08-15-2008, 08:21 PM

@yuna- im sorry... but we have to talk about stuffs, because people are natural speakers.... we cant turn off our mouths *or in our case, our fingers... lol*

@kiki- im sorry for you having to do all that work, all i do is sit around and read manga all day... READ THE SERIES mars..... ITS REALLY GOOD!!!!!

@umbrella- first off, i like your name ^^ its unique.... and 2nd- thanks, i keep doing it because then my mom will eventually give in to what i like.... like when i wanted black nailpolish.... i colored my nails with black sharpie until she gave in... lol....

@everyone- I GET TO GO SEE DIR EN GREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! ^^

******oh, yeah... i got the pics of my *badly made* kitty plushie and my collar i made: (collar)

(kitty)

^^ and i want an outfit like this:

its riku, from the band Chariots.... i painted that last night, but i came up with the outfit, and i thought it would be cool if someone made something like that here....

(#519 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-16-2008, 04:05 PM

ooo~~!! i like ur kitty plushie it's so cute CHEETAH PRINT! <3
(#520 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)

08-16-2008, 05:41 PM

lol, yeah.... thanx.... i took a PJ shirt that no one wore and made it from that fabric.... its sorta fuzzy too, and it's super soft!!!!! if you make a plushie Meijer's is a good place for stuffing.... i got a big bag of 12oz. of sutffing for like 2.50$..... it was a good deal, if you have a meijer's by you, i mean...