(#661 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via AIM to yuujirou
08-29-2008, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Yeah... well, around here people can be pretty harsh with their 'attentions.' We get a lot of abuse for it, I've been assaulted 3 times because of it, but the police tend to do nothing because we are kids so they assume we provoked it. A few months ago a guy pushed my friends head through a glass door...

Staring, fair enough, I couldn't care less, but that kind of attention is hard to ignore sometimes. But it's just part of the whole thing and you come to get used to it eventually. I don't know if stuff happens like that to you but it's not so great here.

Most of the time it is just staring, but you get the occasional hostile testosterone-filled 16 year old who just wants to start a fight.

But yes! A mixture of contradicting personalities I find works better than people that are similar. People with similar personalities tend to really clash.
i really feel sorry for the kid that touches my gf while i'm w/ her....
ack xD i'm getting giddy already w/ just the thought of ripping the little bastard too shreds <3
(7 years of martial arts training has gotta account for something, lol >.>")
though i am sorry that such things do happen to you =\
but my gosh...... i'm very very... innocent and adorable on a day too day basis....
but i can get pretty violent... pretty quick... and actually enjoy the destruction and demoralisation of others (especially if i'm the one causing it)... others being people like that 16 year old kid....
^_^

lol

but yeah, i think we contrast just enough too be diverse and have stuff too talk about, but also just similar enough too stay together ^_^

In the shadows beneath the trees he waits.
In the darkness under the moon he plots
In the silence of the night he kills.
(#662 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

08-29-2008, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuujirou View Post
i really feel sorry for the kid that touches my gf while i'm w/ her....
ack xD i'm getting giddy already w/ just the thought of ripping the little bastard too shreds <3
(7 years of martial arts training has gotta account for something, lol >.>")
though i am sorry that such things do happen to you =\
but my gosh...... i'm very very... innocent and adorable on a day too day basis....
but i can get pretty violent... pretty quick... and actually enjoy the destruction and demoralisation of others (especially if i'm the one causing it)... others being people like that 16 year old kid....
^_^

lol

but yeah, i think we contrast just enough too be diverse and have stuff too talk about, but also just similar enough too stay together ^_^
Yeah no-one does this stuff to me anymore since like... I do get really really mad! If it's just me and a guy he usually ends up worse [funnily enough it is always guys], but the other 3 times it was me, and a group of 3-4 guys so that's not fair! I am only a small/slim girl but if you know how to hit right then you tend to be okay.

I got excluded once unfairly because I hit a guy and broke his glasses because he hit me first! So unfair...

Yeah like, having similar interests is good, like cosplay and such, but having similar personalities is hard because like, if both people are quiet, it tends to be all indecisive and can get boring, if both peope are confident and so on, things can get angry quickly and you tend to step on each others toes. So it's the whole 'opposites attract' thing!
(#663 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)

08-29-2008, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Yeah no-one does this stuff to me anymore since like... I do get really really mad! If it's just me and a guy he usually ends up worse [funnily enough it is always guys], but the other 3 times it was me, and a group of 3-4 guys so that's not fair! I am only a small/slim girl but if you know how to hit right then you tend to be okay.

I got excluded once unfairly because I hit a guy and broke his glasses because he hit me first! So unfair...

Yeah like, having similar interests is good, like cosplay and such, but having similar personalities is hard because like, if both people are quiet, it tends to be all indecisive and can get boring, if both peope are confident and so on, things can get angry quickly and you tend to step on each others toes. So it's the whole 'opposites attract' thing!
i'd probably end up slamming the poor kid into random stuff, kneeing him in his stomach... elbowing his face.... and i guess if i'm impulsive atm i might try too snap his neck >.>''
but yeah x] it all depends on what i have on me and how sadistic i'm feeling at the time of offence (because i will enjoy it)

haha good too know that you can put up a fight xD

hmm......
she's quiet and shy... i'm loud and robust~
she's into costuming, i'm into clothing
we're both into the whole victorian thing xD
i.e. frills and laces, lmao
she's a lacto-ovo vegetarian, i'm a connoisseur
we both love japanese culture / food
bondage is... bonding x]
we're both submissive too each other
andd yeah xD
some of our similarities and differences
lol xD

(#664 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

08-29-2008, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuujirou View Post
i'd probably end up slamming the poor kid into random stuff, kneeing him in his stomach... elbowing his face.... and i guess if i'm impulsive atm i might try too snap his neck >.>''
but yeah x] it all depends on what i have on me and how sadistic i'm feeling at the time of offence (because i will enjoy it)

haha good too know that you can put up a fight xD

hmm......
she's quiet and shy... i'm loud and robust~
she's into costuming, i'm into clothing
we're both into the whole victorian thing xD
i.e. frills and laces, lmao
she's a lacto-ovo vegetarian, i'm a connoisseur
we both love japanese culture / food
bondage is... bonding x]
we're both submissive too each other
andd yeah xD
some of our similarities and differences
lol xD
To be honest you have to be able to stand up for yourself nowadays. If all else fails you gotta be able to run like fuck! Haha xD
(#665 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)

08-29-2008, 04:59 PM

Quote:
To be honest you have to be able to stand up for yourself nowadays. If all else fails you gotta be able to run like fuck! Haha xD
oh like the dickens i can
i can run like no other x]
pretty much, only athletes can keep up w/ me
haha...

(#666 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
08-29-2008, 05:46 PM

@yuuji- man i hate you... bondage?!? ugh... and you in a kitty outfit?!? totally kawaii *faints* PM me sometime... <3~ lol

@ yuna the hoodie was 50$ with shipping, for me anyways, it was about 58$....

@missmissa and yuuji- this whole conversation- i got something to say.... i dont care if people look at me, or even if they stare and laugh, its something thaqt my body has numbed off, cause its happened so much... and to tell you the truth, im an attention hog too... always crave it always want it...... but what i really dont care anymore...

(#667 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)

08-29-2008, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX View Post
@yuuji- man i hate you... bondage?!? ugh... and you in a kitty outfit?!? totally kawaii *faints* PM me sometime... <3~ lol

@ yuna the hoodie was 50$ with shipping, for me anyways, it was about 58$....

@missmissa and yuuji- this whole conversation- i got something to say.... i dont care if people look at me, or even if they stare and laugh, its something thaqt my body has numbed off, cause its happened so much... and to tell you the truth, im an attention hog too... always crave it always want it...... but what i really dont care anymore...
waaa? o.o'
what's wrong w/ bondage?
x.x

and why hate yuuji? ='(
*ish too cute too be hated*

(#668 (permalink))
Old
mangapunkrocker (Offline)
Princess of ALL

08-29-2008, 06:25 PM

Thank you MissMisa i owe you one....you and the guy on the post above me are going to make me spend a lot of money this coming paycheck...

*EVIL BUT CUTE!!*
(#669 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)

08-29-2008, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangapunkrocker View Post
Thank you MissMisa i owe you one....you and the guy on the post above me are going to make me spend a lot of money this coming paycheck...
guy on the post above you?!
surely your not talking about me...
xD

(#670 (permalink))
Old
mangapunkrocker (Offline)
Princess of ALL

08-29-2008, 06:38 PM

post deleted

*EVIL BUT CUTE!!*

Last edited by mangapunkrocker : 08-29-2008 at 07:02 PM.