JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
sillygodxdisco (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to sillygodxdisco
please help! - 07-24-2008, 06:58 AM

hey guys, i don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this thread but i couldn't really think of another topic which this would fall under .. and i figured some of you might have experience with this, because it does deal with japanese fashion/ clothes ..

basically, i just ordered a bunch of clothes from cdjapan right?

but now i'm having a lot of trouble with the whole payment process.

i'm a minor so i don't have a credit card or paypal to pay them. so my only options are international postal money order [IPMO] and cash. now obviously cash would be my last resort cause that's kind of scary, especially since i'd be sending about $200. but i was just looking up IPMOs and according to USPS they're only $3.85 .. that's fine. but when i looked at how much it's supposed to cost to send the money order i almost fell off my chair. the USPS site says that i would need to send the IPMO through priority mail international or express mail international .. except that costs around $25! is that supposed to be right? because that's seriously way over the top.

please give me advice. =( & don't say "just ask your parents to pay for it" because my parents would flip out if they found out i was buying such expensive clothes.

should i go through with the IPMO or resort to cash? i'm going to the UPS store tomorrow to ask about this but i need other feedback ..

thanks! =)

"listen a heartless shout listen a heartless cry listen a heartless world"
.. cyclone : 12012 ♪

facebook
&
mixi

girugamesh. rentrer en soi. antic cafe. the gazette. ♥