JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   What kind of fashion are you into? Does any one cosplay around here? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/18190-what-kind-fashion-you-into-does-any-one-cosplay-around-here.html)

AmyAki 08-12-2008 04:22 AM

What kind of fashion are you into? Does any one cosplay around here?

I get these questions like,"Do you like a type of fashion?" or "What's your taste in fashion?" It doesn't matter what your into, it's just what you like! I like any type of fashion as long as it looks cute and cool. I cosplay alot so I know diffrent kinds of fashion their is...well...only the ones i know. Post your favorite pictures of fashion you like!
And if you cosplay, tell me what or who you like to cosplay as!
I love to cosplay as Tifa Lockheart from Final Fantasy 7! And, i also like to cosplay as Sakura Haruno from Naruto. Post pictures and let the world know what your talking about!
:pandasmile: :happypika: :pompoms:

animerox102 08-12-2008 04:24 AM

I like any kind! [yayz me]
I cosplay as Light from death note, Shuichi from gravi, Yuki from gravi. and Idk abot the others.

GentlePrincessJC 08-12-2008 04:54 AM

i only do cosplay on halloween otherwise people look @ me like "freak" but otherwise i usually dress normal some tight skinny jeans with a cute top n boots.

yuujirou 08-12-2008 05:00 AM

I am my own fashion o.O"

sillygodxdisco 08-12-2008 05:26 AM

my favorite fashion is the way antic cafe dresses. :) my favorite brands are algonquins & sexpotrevenge. ^^v

i've never tried cosplay but i want to do nana osaki .. but i'd never be able to get that skinny =[ so i want to do a jrocker =]

AmyAki 08-12-2008 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sillygodxdisco (Post 560180)
my favorite fashion is the way antic cafe dresses. :) my favorite brands are algonquins & sexpotrevenge. ^^v

i've never tried cosplay but i want to do nana osaki .. but i'd never be able to get that skinny =[ so i want to do a jrocker =]

Cute brands.

buttercup 08-13-2008 12:52 PM

A Daily Dose of Lolita

Here in NC many people dress...:eek: .blah, but there is this girl that I've seen who always dresses in lolita fashion. She's' so adorable! :happybunny: I'm more of an aristocrat style dresser.

NikiTheDark 08-13-2008 01:39 PM

Apologies in advance for picspam!
I like to splash out with Visual Kei, Gothic Lolita and Elegant Gothic Aristocrat type fashion. Here's me in goth-loli mode:

For general day-to-day wear I like to dabble in emo-ish/scene styles at the moment although I wouldn't say I'm emo or a scene kid! I just adopt elements from those trends that I personally like and mix them into my own personal style. Here's me being relatively 'normal', lol:

I like to cosplay too, although I haven't done much cosplaying of late. My favourite character to cosplay so far is probably a cyber-goth/visual kei variation of Chun-Li from Street Fighter 2:

With more authentic-looking wrist cuffs:

Koir 08-13-2008 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikiTheDark (Post 561596)
I like to cosplay too, although I haven't done much cosplaying of late. My favourite character to cosplay so far is probably a cyber-goth/visual kei variation of Chun-Li from Street Fighter 2:

Okay, now *that* I like...

AmyAki 08-13-2008 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikiTheDark (Post 561596)
Apologies in advance for picspam!
I like to splash out with Visual Kei, Gothic Lolita and Elegant Gothic Aristocrat type fashion. Here's me in goth-loli mode:

For general day-to-day wear I like to dabble in emo-ish/scene styles at the moment although I wouldn't say I'm emo or a scene kid! I just adopt elements from those trends that I personally like and mix them into my own personal style. Here's me being relatively 'normal', lol:

With more authentic-looking wrist cuffs:

kool.so people here DO cospaly! i thought i was the only one.
:p
since i'm new to this site, i guess i should be paying more attention to my oun threads.!
:pinksong: