JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Visual~kei Clothing (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/18476-visual%7Ekei-clothing.html)

RENJIKU 08-23-2008 12:41 PM

Visual~kei Clothing

Does anyone know of any good V~K clothing sites that ship to the US?
I'm looking for a very specific style. I've been seeing a lot of things that are more...goth like, but I'm looking for something elegant like Gackt's Malice Mizer outfits:

Sort of an old fashioned victorian style. I've checked many sites, but nothing seems to be much like this style, so I'm just wondering if anyone has any good sites to recommend. :)

yuujirou 08-23-2008 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RENJIKU (Post 568091)
Does anyone know of any good V~K clothing sites that ship to the US?
I'm looking for a very specific style. I've been seeing a lot of things that are more...goth like, but I'm looking for something elegant like Gackt's Malice Mizer outfits:

Sort of an old fashioned victorian style. I've checked many sites, but nothing seems to be much like this style, so I'm just wondering if anyone has any good sites to recommend. :)

i recommend lots of luck on that one x]

usually, when people want THOSE kinds of clothes
they either learn too sew....
or they drop loads of cash too have them custom made
x]

gloomth 08-23-2008 11:31 PM

MY SITE! And I can probably custom make you what you want if I dont have something suitable. :)

Gloomth site~

We have a lot of Gothic Victorian pieces and tons of Visual Kei since I love it. :)

SuGrocks 08-28-2008 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gloomth (Post 568554)
MY SITE! And I can probably custom make you what you want if I dont have something suitable. :)

Gloomth site~

We have a lot of Gothic Victorian pieces and tons of Visual Kei since I love it. :)

yea you have a lot of really awesome clothes. i especially love the products with really elegant ruffles, very victorian.

gloomth 08-28-2008 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuGrocks (Post 571059)
yea you have a lot of really awesome clothes. i especially love the products with really elegant ruffles, very victorian.

Thank you! :)

Jessi 09-02-2008 05:19 PM

Also, you might be able to find something you like on BODYLINE YOKOSO! They ship all over the world. They are more lolita then Visual kei, but you could probably mix and match for a great look. I know lots of people who swear on their clothing.

mangapunkrocker 09-02-2008 06:55 PM

lolita kisama. com she sells visual kei stuff..i just bought some off that site...really cheap too

strawberryshinya 09-02-2008 07:07 PM

hmm...i usually make all my V-kei /Malice Mizer clothes. i usually only like to Make Kozi or Mana's clothes ...but any way finding clothes like MM's is going to be very hard 4 u. srry
i mean u could look on ebay for something some one already made...8/
wish i could be of more help. but i bet those sites mentioned would get u something along the lines of what u want.

CaraHime 09-06-2008 02:41 PM

Renjuku, I wish you lots of luck for finding old school clothes. You'll need it.

Maybe you should check thrift and consignment shops in your area. You never know what you'll find there. Just use your imagination!

There's a huge list of VK brands here, and I think it says whether the brand ships internationally or not.
If you find clothes that you really like from a brand that doesn't ship internationally, you can always use a shopping service such as Celga.

Hope this helps. :]

YoshimiTheEthereal 09-07-2008 05:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow, those websites have the coolest clothes ever! Too bad I'm plus size . . .

Oh, can I get some help, please? I'm short and I have noticed that some jrock stars are too, and that that is why they were enormous heels on their boots. I want to do the same. Can anyone help me find where I can buy some boots with heels like in this picture? The heels are the same in this pic, but I prefer boots to dress shoes. And they don't have to be those boots. Just cool boots with those heels.