JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Dan29 (Offline)
New to JF

Buying trendy clothes in Japan?? - 08-25-2008, 08:17 PM

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what the cost of cool clothes in Japan is like compared to elsewhere?

As far as I know, Japan is home to some really seriously stylish cats and I thought it might be cool to bring back a T-shirt or something when I go in September.

I just wondered what the cost of quite trendy clothes is like in Japan? I suppose I'm thinking along the lines of stuff in the range of, G-Star Raw, Box Fresh, Diesel, Super Dry, Obey etc. (maybe.. Evisu but only if it's like a million times less expensive than it is the UK : P).

Just to give you a rough idea of what I'm comparing it to (if you're not like me and from the UK), clothes by the sort of labels that I listed above are about twice as expensive in the UK as they are in the US.

Also, could anyone tell me where there are cool shops in either Kansai or Tokyo that sell cool Japanese urban fashion (shoe shops included)?

Thank you very much indeed,

Dan : )
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Kaicui (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-26-2008, 03:57 AM

once again a japanforum.com knows nothing about japan..wow surprise surprise....(im not talking about u dan)

Ok to help u out
isetan Shibuya
United Arrows Shibuya
APC Shibuya
Vivienne Westwood Shinjuku
Omesatando Hills (look around there)
Justin Davis
Venom for Diet Butcher Slim skin

uggh getting tired already... if u need a map of all the streetwear shops in tokyo, just pm me and ill send u over private. Instead of making a thread and have these kids spam it
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Dan29 (Offline)
New to JF

08-26-2008, 05:37 PM

Thanks Kaicui,

That's brilliant. I will check those out

Thanks once again,

Dan